Chapter 7: Joyous Winter

Start from the beginning

"ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!!" I said to the Goblin riders. Hehe i always wanted to say that, i used to play alot of games.

'huh, where did these memories come from?'

"AC wha-?" Gobzo said before he got crushed by the snow

"Gobzo!!" Gobta said trying to dig the snow. I rushed and help Gobta digging the poor Gobzo covered in snow Oba-san threw earlier.

.

.

.

[Another Few Minutes later]

.

.

.

"Oba-san no fair..." I said desperately

"we should head back to the town -tsu"

We then walked our way back to the town, we saw mom playing snow fight with nearby childrens, Seeing this we have an evil grin on our faces.

"You guys knew what to do right?" I said to the other

They nodded

"Im going to make the biggest snowball -noda!"

We then make our Snowballs, the first Snowball is thrown by me, then the ball hit Mom in the back.

"MOM!/RIMURU-SAMA!"

"You guys!!" Mom said as she stopped and saw a huge Snowball above Her.

Damn, Auntie made such a huge snowball, Mom then awaken and Chased us in slime form and keep throwing Water to us.

She kept chasing us and we decided to split apart and hide ourselves from her radar, Gobta-san and the Goblin riders hid themselves in a Box, Auntie hid above the buildings, while i simply burried myself under the snow.

I waited for Mom to pass, when suddenly...

"There you are!!" Mom said as she grabbed me

"W-wait M-moooom!!"

.

.

.

[After few minutes of Talking]

[RIMURU'S POV]

.

.

I punished lylas and milim, while the goblin riders are taken by Hakurou, he himself asked me and willing to take them. i took their lunch for today and they can eat again when it's dinner time.

"You're too cruel Rimuru" muttered the demon lord

"Mom it was Auntie's idea!!" Lylas yelled

"Wh-what? Y-You betrayed me!!" Milim Almost cried, she said as she shakes my body.

"Okay Okay, I won't take your lunches, now Execuse me i have to go!"