"So what now?" Heeseung asked him.

Sunghoon then focused his eyes to Heeseung only as he leaned closer towards him. He also put his arms on the table, making Heeseung furrow his eyesbrows. Sunghoon must be really serious.

"Answer me honestly, or I'll punch your annoying face in front of all of these people" Sunghoon started, eyes getting darker as if it was the most serious question that he has to ask. Heeseung just nod to him once as an answer. "Do you like Jake?" Sunghoon asked in a serious tone, making Heeseung question his thoughts, what's with the seriousness?

But with that, Hesseung just laughed softly while shaking his head. "Like? Jake? Pfft-- of course not!" Heeseung said and sat more comfortably at his seat, making Sunghoon clench his fist tighter under the table as Heeseung saw his eyes getting darker at what he said.

Sunghoon also gritted his teeth out of anger. Seems like the statement that Heeseung replied awakened all of devil inside him that he even slammed the table hard even though he was trying his best not to create chaos.

"I knew it" Sunghoon said and snorted. "Then why?! Why do you have to get close to him, huh? To still get information from us?" Sunghoon asked, eyes piercing Heeseung's round one.

But Heeseung remained calm in his seat. He even smiled genuinely towards Sunghoon before answering his question. He then leaned closer on the table and say, "Sunghoon-ah, of course I don't like him, because I really do love him."

The statement made Sunghoon stop clenching his fist as he straighten his seat, better than before as his muscles relaxed, but his heart fell for what he have heard.

He can also see Heeseung's round eyes, looking back at him in such a fondly manner, as if he was showing Sunghoon how sincere he was for what he had said.

They really do love each other. They really do...It's mutual. It's scaring him.

Sunghoon then just averted his eyes into other direction but Heeseung. It made him feel something uncomfortable that even though he already knew that he was not getting close to Jake just for information of Veleno, he still wants to punch his face, harder this time around.

"I'm still not convinced. I know you are just going to hurt him when the day comes" Sunghoon told him in a blunt manner.

"Tss. Believe what you want to believe, Hoon" Heseung said and returned to drinking his coffee when he realized something that made him look back at Sunghoon with eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait a minute. Then why do I need your permission just to meet Jake? You are not his father and all. I just gave him time to think about our relationship. Why are you entering to our lives as if Jake is yours?"

Silence. 

Sunghoon doesn't know what to reply because what he said was right. Hence, he just stared at the ground with melted expression, making Heeseung got what was happening to him.That slapped him really hard. He was going overprotective to Jake that he even make a move of something that he was not involved of. What a careless decision.