2# Impulse hadn't betrayed Dogwarts?

Word count: Around 2800.
+Choose your path at the end of the story. (Comment please <3)
______________________

"Impulse buddeh buddeh! What were you doing with those people? Were they trying to get you into their team?" Skizz asked me. Both of us were on top of the 'Love shack' we had abandoned when war erupted. Good times those were...

"More or less, I have a strategy though; I'll be a mole for us and I will bring information to Dogwarts. Tell Ren to not worry about me being around them" I told him the same plan I had for MY team, but with a twist. I was already sure that I would stick with my day-one crew; Cleo and Bdubs. They were my ride or die, my secret girlfriend as we call it. I wouldn't let them down, never.

"Oh that's a genius idea! Okay tell you what, I'll go speak to him right away buddy! We might come over in a few so keep your eyes peeled" Skizz gleamed with pure joy, he said goodbye to me with his hand and quickly went to deliver then news to his king. Sigh... If he only knew. I know I'm betraying my best friend but it has to be done. I already made the decision of sticking with the crastle.

To calm myself a little bit I went over my villager trading hall and did some.... trading, what else. I needed to gear up my allies as best as I could before the big thing went down. As crazy as it sounds, Ren and his army came over really quickly. I held my shield up as a bait, trying to trick them into thinking I'm actually in their group. "Hey guys!" I 'happily' said getting out of the structure.

"Impulse my main man!" Ren exclaimed with pride and threw his arm at me, wrapping it around my neck. "Skizz told us what you're up to, and I gotta say that's a good plan you have there."

"Haha thanks man, I try my best." To be completely honest, I felt awful about having to throw these guys under the bus, but day one crew, right? "Is there... anything you guys need?"

"Well, maybe a little bit of gear would be nice. If you have it of course" He commented.

"Yeah, we aren't doing really well in that department. How's the villager trading holding up?" Martyn chuckled. If you knew how tedious villagers are... they're a real PAIN.

"I don't at the moment, but I'll get it as soon as I can!" I smiled proudly, feeling guilty because I lied. That seemed to do it, everyone smiled at me and then continued their journey, leaving me alone in an awkward silence. "Gah... I should check on my teammates, Dogwarts just passed right by them" And I ran over there.

"There he comes." I heard Cleo speak. Were they talking about me before? I do remember seeing them on the top of the crastle looking my way all suspicious, but I was doing my job! "Hey Impulse." She adjusted her tone to a rough and serious one. Ruh roh.

"Hey! What's up? What's Tango doing here?" He isn't in our group, so why is HE here?

"Impulse we have to talk" Cleo said. "You know Impulse, I thought you were with us, we were your ride or die. But it seems like you backstabbed us for those dogs instead of committing to our plan!" What?! I was just talking to them! I wasn't telling them anything about our allies or anything! Cleo??

"What! No! I was just explaining how I had the-" I tried to explain before Cleo shut me up again.
"That's not true!"

"Okay Cleo- you're like a... like a rogue ANIMAL right now. This is crazy!" Bdubs chuckled.
"I'm going crazy Bdubs it's just... AGH" She shook her head, apparently trying to calm herself from doing whatever was in her mind.... murder.

"Okay, how much do you guys trust Tango" I tried to reason and remind them about our plan.

"They already know. See impulse, there's a circle-" My friend placed down torches around Cleo, Bdubs and himself, making an 'enclosure' with those. "-there's a circle of TRUST, look where it stands." It only had them 3 inside. I wasn't included... Am I losing them...? At that point I panicked, trying to get them to trust me again.

"Cleo! You forgot about our first-day alliance! Gee Bdubs, she turns yellow and she doesn't remember the secret girlfriending thing" My whole body was in a state of fight or flight mode, trying to keep itself from dropping to the floor and crash down.

"No, No, Bdubs, HE is the one who forgot our plan, he's cheating on us!" She hissed at both me and Bdubs trying to convince him. Tango just kept staring at me, but that look spoke more than anything.

"He's cheating on us-hahaha-" Bdubs laughed at that comment. It wasn't funny from my perspective, in fact, it was intimidating for me. I could be outed here... I don't want to go, I trusted them fully from the very beginning and now I got them to be sus of me? I just... I don't know what to say.

~~~

"I-I..." I couldn't speak at this point. I just gripped my fist tight and hoped that my tears weren't noticeable.

"Impulse" I looked up at Cleo, who stood up a block glaring down at me. "Our alliance is OVER. I WON'T let a betrayer inside our group. Tango will surely be a better girlfriend than you, so we're breaking up!" My heart sunk. This can't be real. I've been... I've been replaced by one of my best friends!

"W-What? Wait! I swear I didn't give anything away to them, I would never- never in a million years!" I teared up, legs shaking, arms wrapped around me.

"You heard the master. Now get out you nasty infiltrator!" Tango threatened by approaching me with his sword in hand. My brain wasn't responding, but my body was. It backed away from... my friend..? My enemy...? I don't know what they wereanymore. I pushed my back against the wall and hoped it would engulf me so I disappeared from there. "Did you not hear me, Impy? Get out!!" And swang his sword at me. Never in my life I would've expected an attack from my best friend. He should've been really angry because of the force he used... it caused a REALLY bad cut on my arm.

"Aaaah!! Okay okay I'll go!" I flinched and quickly got away from that bloody hell. Tears were falling from my eyes while I pressed my hand on the open wound in hopes the hemorrhage stopped. I didn't really have a place to stay... or did I?