New future

A/N: ok so if you have ever seen the recent episode for "fruits basket" there is Tohru and Kyo walking down in a flower field, this is the ENDING of this story (probably).

My granddaughter was running in the house looking for me and dabi with a deku figurine in one hand and a dabi figurine I'm the other. She walked in the kitchen and asked "mommy where are Y/N and grandpa." Her mom then turned around and said "Hey what have we talked about calling nana Y/N by her first name." GD/N said "we'll she doesn't mind." Amane then came in the room and said "grandma and grandpa went on a walk." GD/N said "aw man."

DABI and I POV:
"I remember people used to judge me because I was dating a villain, but now everyone loves you." Me and Dabi laughed as we walked through the field filled with baby's breath, orchids, and lavender flowers. I then said "this is actually the first place we met." Dabi said "I think it is I remember I used to go here to get away from everyone." I replied with a "I know me too." We then kissed as the sun set. When we got back home I was welcomed with a tight hug from my granddaughter. I kneeled and brushed her hair out of her face I then kissed her on her head. Everyone including my grandkids all watched a movie that night.