The sibling talk

The kids were almost grown up. Hanako was 13, amane was 12, and the twins were now 7 years old.

When everyone came home from school and work we sat down at the table and they started doing homework. Hanako asked "mom were do babies come from." I looked at dabi with a little blush in my face. I then said "well sweetheart babies come from when a man and woman love each other dearly." She then said "oh. Mommy I want a sibling." My whole face turned red. I slowly turned to look at dabi. He had a sinister grin on his face. I sighed and looked at hanako. I then said "I'll think about it but having a sibling takes a lot of responsibility and time out of your day." She said "ok but I still want a sibling."

2 hours later
Everyone finished their homework, ate dinner, then went to bed. When me and Dabi get to the bedroom he locked the door and pinned me against the wall and grabbed my chin. He said "y'know hanako is right about giving them another sibling." I then said "well yea the kids can go with my mom for the weekend but you'll have to wait till then." He said "oh alright but no funny business ok cause as soon as they leave I'm going to have your legs trembling." My face lit up a bright red. Dabi started laughing hysterically. He said "man I can't wait till tomorrow." We then walked back into the bedroom. He pulled me close by him as he warmed me up. I said "goodnight honey I love you." He then said "I love you too my little mouse."

If you didn't know you and dabi were teens when you meet and had hanako when you were seventeen. So to total this all up you and dabi are 28 years old I think I don't know for sure.