Chapter 1

Here we go again with another day of waking up alone. I look around like I was about to wake and find something different about my room, but instead I found myself in the same dark room I've always found my self in. I wanted to escape this life, I wanted to wake up and find little kids running around, a nice looking husband taking care of me, I wanted that life instead of this dark, cold, depressing life I've been living. I sighed getting out of bed getting ready for my morning shift. I wore my tight white shirt that fit perfectly over my curves, I put on a pair of black jeans, with black flats. I start to walk to work, until I got this weird feeling I was being followed by someone, I turn around to find nothing behind me except for a park. Still have the feeling of something or someone following me so I tried turning into an alley way, when I turn I only found a group of big tall men that stood way taller then my size. I try to turn and exit the alley to only be Stopped, pushed on the cold floor. I put my head in my shoulders thinking that the hitting would stop, they indeed stopped but the hitting and laughing was replaced with the sound of crackling fire and loud screaming, I look up a little to only see the most wanted villain in Japan standing over me watching the people burn. From the overwhelming feeling of bruises I passed out. I wake up to find my self in a different bedroom with different types of clothes on, more like bedtime clothes, my wallet and ID is missing, I tried to get off the bed to only see that I've been handcuffed to the bed.