Arc battle part 1

It was time for the villains V. The pro hero's. I kissed my kids as I sent them to their grandmother. Hanako asked me "mommy are you gonna be ok." I looked down at her, smiled and said "oh baby I'm going to be ok." I hugged all of them before I helped put their things in the car. I got in the van with the rest of the league and Dabi. I started crying because I didn't know how this was gonna turn out. Dabi had hugged me. I said "even though I don't have a quirk I don't know the outcome of this dabi, what If you get hurt." He looked at me and said "hey your not gonna get hurt ok we got this we been planning this since you were pregnant with hanako." He then kissed me and drove off to a warehouse that they relax at when the just got finished with a fight. We arrived and I looked in the fridge for something to drink. I looked in their and there wasn't anything in their except for spoiled milk, expired cheese, and a SHIT load of beer. I said "damn how do y'all survive." I then put my shoes on and grabbed the keys and said "I'm going grocery shopping."

2 hours later
I came back to everyone watching the football game. I then asked "dabi and compress can you help me with the groceries." They both said ok and started to put them away. When we were done putting the groceries away they sat back down and the place looked a mess and I was bored so I started cleaning up. I had finished cleaning up when I pair of arms wrapped around me. Dabi said with his face hidden in my neck "we are about to start the meeting on how the plan will go tomorrow, so can you please fix something to eat." I said "sure just give me a few hours to rest and bathe then I'll do it."

A few hours later.
I get done doing everything around the house and finished cooking. I went to a bedroom that was in the base. I flopped down on the bed so I can rest. I was sound asleep. Dabi came into the bedroom with me asleep on the bed. He smiled then laid next to me. He then whispered in my ear saying "tomorrow we are gonna win, I prayed that we are gonna rise and live a better life than the life that the hero's had given us." He kissed my cheek and closed his eyes so he can go to sleep as well.