13: 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲

♥︎

clara

"And how we want to fuck you."

Oh god.

Slade's words - however blunt - send a wave of something I'd akin to pleasure through me. That one word setting the mood in the huge SUV that has a partition in between us and the driver. It was already up when I sat down, so it wouldn't surprise me to know these men value their privacy.

And our girl? What did that even mean? The way they both spoke of it as if in a group...

Surely this can't be happening. I look at Vincent with his all black button up shirt and slacks, he wears an expensive silver watch on his wrist that his tanned skin contrasts against. With the largest frame of the three, I dwarf him, but want to just hug him all day long to wipe that almost permanent frown off his face. It doesn't make him any less attractive. He's still perfect.

Whilst Soren - a different kind of beauty - with his ear length dark brown hair and grey eyes that mirror the sky. His also muscular build is intimidating, but when his arms wrap around me, it's like all of my worries disappear. The silver rings on his large hands grip around his thigh that put visuals in my head that it's not the time for.

And Slade. Pretty Slade who wears the constant bright, perfect smile on his face, and tonight black framed glasses on his nose. I've never seen them before, but woah if they don't make him even more attractive. Along with his muscular, but more athletic build to the others. And with skin that glows, it makes me wonder if I now live with three of the most perfect men alive.

All equally, highly attractive and all wanting... me?

Yes, I already called Soren Daddy, and he responded like a Daddy dom would - assured, confident, sweet. But what if he was just be nice? What if, what if, what if.

Though I wasn't as silly to think these men didn't have involvement with BDSM. The dominance radiates off them, making me feel small but not unseen.

No, when they all look at me, I feel like the centre of their world.

But they don't know what they're getting in to, Clara.

"You're kidding." The car jolts forward in start.

"Why would we joke, princess? We're very straightforward men, if we want something - or someone, you - we'll say it. No games."

My no filtered mouth has always gotten me in to a lot of trouble, so I appreciate what Soren says, but really?

I must look like a lost little kid, because Slade takes my hand and rubs slow, comforting circles on my palm. I grasp one of his fingers in mine and squeeze comfortingly. He then speaks, looking gentle as he does, "We want to share you."

My eyes bug out. I knew that's what they were getting across, and I've heard of plenty menages and poly fidelity relationships in college, but I would never have put myself in that category.

But you can imagine it, can't you? Surrounded by these three men.

"For sex?" There goes my filter yet again, "I mean- No, that's exactly what I meant."