6: 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

clara

I slipped in front of Vince.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. One minute, I was locking my door in case he was a murderer/ evil man, and then the next I was sleeping on him.

Okay, update, I guess life isn't going so well.

It doesn't matter that he was the warmest thing to hug. It doesn't matter that I felt safe in his arms for the first time in forever. It doesn't matter that I trusted him because something inside of me felt like I could.

Vince was still a stranger. Vince probably thought I was weird for acting like a fricking baby.

Or so, that's what I told myself.

Either way - regarding Vince - there was no going back. The really, really pretty man was either going to keep me safe, suffocate me with a pillow in my sleep or, worst case scenario, he'll steal Ellie and cut her up.

I have decided that there's nothing I can do about any of them, and so that's why I let Vince make me something to eat (apparently he loves to cook) after he lifted me on to the bar stool because I'm too dang short. Life really wants to challenge me today, huh?

But then again... Vince showing complete dom qualifies making my heart warm and want to burst. Did he have something more to him? I wasn't sure, but J guess time can only tell.

And whilst I hardly knew Vince, I knew him a whole lot more than the two new men sitting opposite me.

They, too, were also extremely attractive. Like I think it was getting a bit too hot in here. Maybe it was the huge blanket wrapped around my shoulders like a burrito, but I much prefer the first option. Then I had the question of were they friends because the were all hot, or hot because they're friends?

Despite either answer, both of Soren and Slade took my breath away.

Soren with a beautiful German accent that rolled off his tongue effortlessly, bore dark brown hair with a set of deep grey eyes. He was slightly more muscular than the other two if you had the eyes to notice, but that didn't distract from Slade's broad shoulders - outlined by his fitted black suit. His blue eyes made me want to fan girl over him like I was thirteen again with a twitter page for One Direction.

I just didn't think it was possible to see such three pretty people within one hour.

"Tell us about yourself, Clara." Slade suddenly says after I've been a complete poop and stared for three minutes straight. I tug at Ellie's ear nervously, I hate this question and now it's just weird.

"Um," I slump my shoulders and avoid eye contact, "I'm twenty one? And I graduated from Harvard University like two days ago. Oh," My voice comes out unintentionally excited, "And this is Ellie." Holding up my stuffie like Simba being sacrificed all over again. It didn't occur to me in the moment that they were two grown men, having Vince react positively the way he did, I assumed they would do the same.

Neither disappointed.

"Well isn't she a cutie," Soren coos and my face flushes red whilst his mouth turns up in to a beautiful smile - his dimples lighting up his whole face, "Where did you get her, princess?"

My stomach holds a fricking zoo of butterflies at the pet name. Woah. I don't think it's right to be this flustered by three men within this short a time. "I got her from my Mama when I was little."

"That is so cute, princess. You've had her for a long time, yeah?" Slade speaks up, his voice low and happy. He seems to smile the most.