8: 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝟭𝟬𝟭

friendly reminder: this book is ddlg. there will be aspects beginning to be properly introduced in this chapter.

soren

Calling these two idiots would be a generous term.

"You take her!" Vince hisses, his menacing glare back in full force for the first time since Slade and I arrived home. It was no doubt the most shocking moment of our lives when we returned to a smiling and laughing Vince.

The man smiles when children fall over. At cat videos he swears to the end of the earth he doesn't watch, but Slade and I have caught him in the act multiple times. And at badly staged porn.

Then there he was... smiling at the Princess. At first it was confusing. But after two hours of her unadulterated, innocent charm, Clara had the three of us gushing over every action and word. Desperate to please her needs.

Silently, of course, - or so we hoped - we were meant to be stone cold dominants after all. It was the role we fit at our BDSM club and during sex play, and hopefully in this case more than that.

Though I have always been softer than the other two, my sadistic tendencies not quite on Vincent's level, or even Slade's, but my day to day life rules on submissives are stricter. More controlled.

Whilst Slade and Vincent demand obedience, I expect total submission - obviously within complete reason. I want the little to let me take care of her and her needs.

I crave that.

Feeling needed is one of the most liberating things in this life.

And this is the first time we'll share a little; two general submissves previously that didn't work out, and who were never even close to be living with us, but neither were littles.

Slade nor Vince have any experience with them. And whilst they won't particularly take on a Daddy role, they'll have to know how to govern a temperamental little girl who will be in a headspace to act like a child. Vince recounted his experience as soon as Clara feel asleep. There's no doubt in my mind that she's a little.

I want them to be prepared.

I do think all this as if I know that Clara will be ours. She will be. I've never wanted anything to be more true. And anyway, even if she just wants friendship, maybe she needs caretakers.

Though in this minute, I'm confused on why they're the ones still acting like children.

"No you!" Slade says in a shouted whisper and flicks Vince on the forehead. The latter's nose flares and eyes narrow.

And what are they arguing over? Who will put Clara to bed.

They're both too scared they'll drop her.

My two shitheads argue whilst I lean down and tentatively stroke her long strands of honey blonde-brown hair, wanting nothing more than to brush through it and take care of this Princess underneath my hands. I want to comb and style it every morning during our routine; wash it for her at night before bed.

Everything we want, we will get.

The other two argue mercilessly, both of the stubborn idiots wanting to win. Strange, I do think, Vince is usually the one to give in by now.