5: "𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲"

slade

"He's got to be wrong," Is the first thing I say, bursting through the door of Soren's office.

He has to be.

Soren, calm and collected as always, looks up from the phone he types on. His grey eyes stare right in to mine, and he shrugs.

Shrugs.

Shrugs.

Yeah, do you know what Soren does? He shrugs. As if this is nothing.

"We're going right now." I decide with a nod, beginning to pack up his things as one half of my best friends looks at me with raised eyebrows, as if questioning why?

I snap, looking back at up him, whilst basically stuffing any paper that looks remotely important in to his bag. "Soren, do you have an issue or something? Because Vince is really insistent that it's her."

"I don't believe it." The slight German accent he's held for so long rumbles through the room. So used to him, it barely seems to effect me anymore. 

"Soren," I give him my stern look, "We're leaving. Now."

"Don't try and dom me," He scoffs and stares right back, unrelenting.

Staring competition: dom round.  

I break after a few moments - sad, sad times - knowing that the stubborn fuck would never break when it comes to a stare down. The only person who can beat him is Vince, and that's saying something. Vince gets what he wants, and when he wants it.

Unless we want something else first.

"Soren, please can we leave?" I say, and look at him again, giving my best puppy dog eyes that make the other two bitches look weak when they see them.

This motherfucker also always gives in to Vince and I.

"Fine," The six foot five man relents after a moment, standing to his full height that's maybe an inch above mine. Yes, that's right - when the three of us are together, we look like a goddamn forest.

I clap my hands for Soren to hurry as he takes all goddamn shitting day to pick up his things. Slow motherfucker. I want to meet our girl.

If she ever wants to be ours.

"I just don't see how. I mean, how does he even know? And the probability of that being true is close to none."

Whilst Soren isn't wrong, he has always been the most doubtful.

We're looking for a girl that wants to be with all three of us. That in itself is hard enough to acquire, but the girl also being a little/ submissive is even more difficult to find. And keeping them? Her being suited to all of our needs and us to Her's?

Soren's right, it is next to impossible.

But just maybe... it isn't.

Maybe there is a girl out there. And just maybe she's back at home, right at this moment.

Slowly, I start to see the slight excitement Soren has in his eyes whilst leading him through the company building. Seeing as all you need is a computer or laptop, our employees are free to chill on the sofas or more comfortable chairs if they wish. We have found that if employees actually enjoy their surroundings, they work a lot harder. When we designed the place, we made it in to a modern yet homely space to be in.

A few workers nod or say goodbye to us casually, since we're on good terms with everything single one. I try to return the greetings, noticing Soren too lost in thought.