11: 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?

note: there was an update before this one today! make sure to read. enjoy ;)

♥︎
clara

It's been four days since I first arrived in New York. In this beautiful apartment. Though I hadn't seen the guys during the past three nights, since they had business meetings that they explained were at a really bad time saying I had just arrived, it was amazing.

I start my internship in a few days, and it's safe to say I'm excited but super nervous. This evening, though, I have a meeting with my manager - Mrs. Jenkins - to discuss some protocol and details for the job I'll be doing.

Over the phone so far, she has seemed quite, um, blunt?

She also invited the guys after swiftly asking how I'm getting on with them in a much happier tone compared to the rest of the call, to which I replied: 'like a house on fire'.

She did not find it amusing.

But it was true, whilst I hadn't seen them all that much, every morning before they left for work I would go downstairs with Slade to the gym and colour. Sit next to Soren at breakfast, and gush to Vince about his food. Apparently, Slade has a second breakfast after his work out and so I have to as well. I never do any of the working out, but gosh am I grateful to get Vince's food.

Apart from baking, I am absolutely awful when it comes to the kitchen. Daisy made our meals (though just for us), and I made desert (for the whole house).

So no complaints from me, no Sir. Especially not when he left me meals and instructions on how to heat them up for lunch and in the evenings.

In the day, so far I've walked around Central Park and discovered some of the vital, boring adult places near the apartment that Vince wrote down on a piece of paper for me to go and look at. Today, though, like a true tourist, I visited the Empire State Building whilst listening to the song with the same name in my earphones.

It was really tall, and the view was magical. Ellie who sat in my bag the entire time, really missed out.

The guys had also said it was a requirement for me to check by them where I plan to visit in New York City every day since I'm new. To be honest, it made me feel safer - even cared for when they demanded I text the group chat that Slade created every two hours to make sure that I was still alive.

Life is going good, though tiring, especially tonight. I haven't had little space in a while since when I regressed in front of Vince, we still haven't talked about it, but I have a gut feeling all of the guys just know.

I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it.

I also FaceTime Daisy every single night, where she updates me on either her latest... love interests, and the drama between friends at Harvard. She thinks the guys know, too. Claimed that it's obvious if you know what you're looking for.

According to her, they're totally in to it. That's not a thought for today, for now.

And, currently, Soren sits next to me on the comfy as clouds sofa; dressed in sweatpants, though all three are. They tend to do it a lot saying it's the only outfit I've seen them all in apart from their suits.

I'm about to ask him about my theory from my first day here.

I hadn't noticed anything, but each time I look at any of the guys to appreciate their attractiveness, I felt almost guilty for doing so. Just in case.

Luckily for me, the other two are in the kitchen. Slade's sleek body rests against the kitchen island, typing away on his laptop, whilst he talks to Vince about some code they had also discussed yesterday morning.