Backseat

Siana PoV

Vian called me, and we talked for some hours before sleeping, giving me a hard time to wake up today.

"Hey mom."

"Hi sweetie, good morning." Mom smiles.

"Can we talk? Like where is dad?" I whisper and she gives me an attentive ear.

I narrated the whole thing, except for the intimate parts.

"Oh my god. What about Noah?" Mom exclaims.

"I dunno, i guess I'll be having both." I smile awkwardly.

"I would prefer you to be honest with him," she taps my back before i leave home.

'I will never tell him about Vian.' I say to myself.

~
Bell rings for break time.
Bzz
-meet me in lab, now.

I leave Nora and Alyssa with the excuse of having a meeting, i am thankful for being in the prefect body without these two babes.

"Hi." I sigh as i enter his lab.

"Hey love," he hugs me tight.

"Umm cheesy sir." I giggle and he looks at me.

"Actually, come with me." He smirks and pulls me to the parking lot.

We get the backseat of his car while trying to escape eyes of students and staffs.
Without losing a second, he grabs me and pulls me on him.
These butterflies are set free as he sucks on my neck.

"Fuck." He moans as i press myself against his hard boner.

He kisses me for good, making me moan while my lips and tongue play with his, while his hands are squeezing my neck.
Slowly, he runs his hands on my bare thigh, gliding it inside my inner thigh, i pant.

"I want you." He says with a power, then he puts his hand on my belly; slowly and teasingly, making its way down my body.
"I want to touch you, there.." he whispers in my ear and i put my hand on his, guiding him inside my underwear.
He positions his hands in a way that his fingertips are brushing against my clit and i gasp.

"Ahh hell yeah, you are so wet baby." He kisses me as his fingers examine my vag's opening.
He gently rubs his index finger against my clit in circular motion, slowly increasing the pace.

"I cant hold it anymore hun," with one swift motion, he puts my back against the door and he pulls my panty off me.

"Gosh yes." I moan and he caress my inner thigh with his nose.
I want more, but he was blowing hot air on my clit and making me beg for it.

"Please Vian.." i moan and he looks at me, sliding his thumb in my mouth. As he parts my legs apart, I hold his hands and gently suck on his thumb as he remove it and caress my clit with it.

All of a sudden, he licks my sensitive clit with his hot tongue, his saliva smoothing his move.
I gasp and pant at the feeling arousing in me.
He sucks on the skin, his tongue moving up and down slowly, marinating me with his hot lube like saliva.

"Faster," i pant and he listens, increasing the speed of his tongue's movement.
I moan his name and he smirks, doing his work effortlessly perfect.
I run my fingers in his hairs, pulling it gently, he use one hand to hold mine and the other to finger me.

"God you're a virgin, you are so fucking tight." He says while eating the hell out of me.

"Yeah.." i moan and he says, "i thought Noah and you did the thing. well. you are only mine now baby." And he enters his second finger, the pain was deliciously aching.

"It hurts." I squeeze my trembling thigh together but he opens them.

He fingers me deeply while his tongue keeps vibrating my clit, and i climax, realising the squirting fluid.

"Yeah, Cum for me baby." He continues with less agression as i moan and gasp in pleasure.

He plants little soft kisses on me down there and the he comes back to me, i hold his face with my two hands and kiss him good while His fingers never stopped touching me there.

"I love you Sia." He kisses my forehead.

"I love you even more." I smile weakly after this intense workout.