First step

"Sii" mother calls out.

"Mom, im awake." I barely slept. Noah talked to me half night and the other half, i was only thinking about Mr Gray. It is so weird to have someone stuck in each of your brain cells.
I got ready for school and as i got into the car, my mom sent me a text which reads "have a splendid day honey."

As i walk in the school yard, i see him. Butterflies fill my whole inside and i walk as slow as i can, fixing my skirt, my tie and badge.
He walks past me, his scent, gosh!

"Babe!" Noah yells as he stops by my school.

'No please not now.' I say to myself and look at him, with a nervous smile.
Mr Gray is also looking at Noah and turns to look at me.

"Wait, sweetheart." He walks to me.

As he walks towards me, Mr Gray says "Noah?"
I am stunned.

"Mr Gray." He shakes his hand and then he whispers something to Noah and the latter nods.

"Babe." He hugs me tight.

"What was that about? Im in the yard hun! " i am so nervous.

"I missed you. I wont be long, just take care and have a great day." He grabs my cheeks and place a soft smooch on my lips.
I look over Mr Gray, and he is walking away.

"What did he tell you and how do you know him?" I ask and Noah looks at me petrified.

"Umm, he. He said, be careful."

"And?"

"And he is my elder brother's friend." he hugs me and calm me down.

As far as i know, Noah and his family are involved in some underworld business. His father and mine are best friends, which i highly doubt that my father is involved in some underworld things, else we would never sleep on money like this.
He kisses me good bye and go back to his car as i walk in school compound.
For some reason, Mr Gray is sitting on the bench near the Principal's office, giving me cold stares.
I said good morning and he didn't even reply.
~
He enters my class with the morning register in his hand. After doing the roll, he comes by my table and stood firmly.

"Meet me right after the bell rings." He whispers and walks away.

As soon as the bell rings, my heartbeat increases as hell.

"Sir." I say as the last boy leaves the class.

"How do you know Santiego?" He asks me and i stood there wondering if that's a name or what? He stares at me as i look at him, unable to form an answer.

"Ok lemme rephrase it, are you related to Christian and Anna Styles?" He walks towards me.

"My parents." I whisper as he comes really close to me.

"So, Scott is your boyfriend?" He asks and i nod, while looking at my shoes.

"Look at me." He orders and i look down, trying to hide my shivering lips.
He runs his fingers along my jaw line and forces me to look at him.

"I said look at me." He approaches me, closing the gap completely as i slowly lose my breath.

"Is it all a deal or you do love him?" He asks in almost a whisper, his raspy voice freezes my blood flow.

"I like him since..." He doesn't let me finish my sentence and he gently rub his thumb on my lower lips.

"Are you cold?" He asks and i pull my lower lip under my teeth. There is a real tension between us right now.
He grabs my throat and tilt my head upwards, my nose touching his. I run my hand on his forearm and slowly go to his waist. He applies pressure on my neck, slightly blocking the passage of air.

"Fuck.." he lightly hissed as i dig my fingernails in his hips.

Some people were running in the corridors and he backs away from me.

"What's your name?" I try to ease the awkwardness between us but he doesn't reply.

"You may leave." He says coldly without looking at me.

I feel a sharp sting inside me and i walk out immediately.

I feel something, it is indeed deep, both ecstasy and pain. Why does he play me like this? He was literally about to kiss me and now, he is being rude as hell.
Hot tears roll down my cheeks as i walk to the gym. I quickly wipe them off and enter the gym where everyone is waiting for me.