chap. 4 searching

Kim taehyung POV...

I saw my baby girl going. her back was  also amazing .....then I smirked....
Tae : baby girl you are mine only mine... Soon you will be in my arms babygirl...

   Yn POV...

After I came out of that mess I saw that guy was looking at me
Guy : thank you miss sana. But you messed up with the wrong person. He is dangerous. He can hur-
Yn - relax, he can't do anything to me don't worry and BTW my name is yn. I lied to him and I am from India so he can't easily find about me.
Guy : but he is maf-
Yn looks at her watch.
Yn - shit I am late!! Let's meet later if we have a chance, bye

With that yn left and went to her home

Taehyung POV
I came back to home now I was sitting on my bed thinking about my baby girl
Then I called jimin to find information of my girl
On call

Tae- jimin I need you to find information about a girl. name is Sana and she is from Pakistan and she is in Korea right now.

Jimin -ok I will bring it tomorrow in your office.

Tae - can't you find information now and just what'sapp me..

Jimin - yhh do you know what time is it. It is freaking  1:30 Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG..

With that jimin cut the call... I was trying to sleep but her image keeps popping in my mind... I tried to stop thinking and sleep but this stupid mind just keep thinking about her the picture of her flipping her hair ...

 I tried to stop thinking and sleep but this stupid mind just keep thinking about her the picture of her flipping her hair

She is so beautiful and sexy as hell and when she tied her hair

Ahhhh what are you doing to me baby girl you are turning me ON.... I want you baby girl ...
After 2 hours I slept

Next morning
Taehyung went to his office and was sitting there and thinking about his baby girl he had files bundled up but he couldn't concentrate because he was busy thinking about his baby girl
Then he saw jimin and jungkook in front of him and shouting his name

Jimin and JK - KIM  TAEHYUNG!!!
Tae - hey when did you guys come? And why are you shouting at me ?
JK - we are standing here for last 10 min and we called you 5-6 times but you were busy day dreaming.
Tae - well I was daydreaming about your sister in law.
JK - ohhh OK wait-
Jimin and JK - WHAT!!!!????

JK - stop joking around tae..
Tae - I am not and that is why I asked him to bring the information about your sister in law.
Jimin - what .... OK anyway currently there are two girls named Sana from Pakistan in Korea right now. ..here..

Tae sees the file  and 2 girls...tae was confused...
Jimin - who is it in this BTW both does  not look like your type.
Tae - no this is not my girl... Are you sure these are the only girls named Sana from Pakistan in Korea.???
Jimin - my investigation never goes wrong and you know that...but tell us how did you meet your so called girl?

Tae says everything to them...

Jimin -hahaha
Tae - why are you laughing?? I need to find my sana
Jimin - hahaha.. Did you still not understand what's going on.... Hahaha
Your baby girl fooled you... I can't believe our Mafia fell on some girl's words...
Jungkook - but I can't believe you fell in love tae
Tae - hmm so my baby girl is smart huh??? Well I need to find her ...
Jimin - but how we don't know anything about her. How does she look like??
JK - is she beautiful??
Tae - she is just like an angel...
JK - Angel??? But when did you started visiting heaven!??
Tae - was that supposed to be a joke!!?
Jimin - OK we will try..

Yn POV...

Here I am doing my part time job in the cafe... I am thinking to apply for a job in any company... Anyways I am well educated. I graduated from a well known University in UK. Though it was a scholarship program. But I got by using my brain not my money...

Rose - yn I am thinking to apply for a job in any good company...
Yn - really even I was thinking that
Rose - great lets apply for the same company and work together... It would be fun...
Yn - OK Rose...

---------------------------------------------------------
Please vote for my ff
I used a lot of effort for this ff
😍😇😍