.

.

.

.

"this is not the vacation yet...."

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

i squeal,  hugging the red bunny girl in my arm. amber yelp, trying to hug me back, giggling.

"thank you so much amber!!" i scream, smudging my face onto hers which she nicely tried to stop me but failed. aether and paimon smile plainly, i assume they already get used to me, which is good!

"haha, no problem!" amber wink at me. i stare at the wind gliders that amber gave me. it was a simple wind gliders with [fave/color].

"but amber, you gave me a lot during my stays here. i am indebted to you...." i sniffle, continue hugging the girl. amber laugh, "its alright! having you truly feels like spoiling your siblings!" i pull away from her, staring at her eyes with teary one.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AMBER!" i yell out, shaking amber back and forth.

"y-yes.....!" amber try to answer despite being shake to death. luckily aether pull amber away from me.

"anyway let's go get my gliding license!!" i enthusiastically said, pumping up and down. paimon agreed, "paimon remembered back then when amber teach aether how to glide, it was so much fun! especially when we get to kick that treasure horder guy ass!" paimon cackled.

aether shrugged. "gliding was nothing for me." i give him the look, "okay mister everything is nothing i can't do even while closing my eyes either way."

"aether is such a fast leaner so are you [y/n]! so i'm sure you can do it fast!" amber encourage me as i thanked her, feeling giddy to glide.

"you seem you might shit your pants anytime now, you better go teach her now amber." aether bluntly said as amber laugh awkwardly, nodding nevertheless.

"let's start from the statue!"

the four of us begin our way towards the big statue at the central of the monstadt city while amber explain things about gliding. she's actually only talking about the manual. she was supposed to give me the books but she once again accidentally swapped the manual book with the story book. nevertheless, i still read the book despite already knew about it.

"short, if you're a coward you can't glide." i make my own judgement at where aether agreed while paimon and amber stare at us blankly.

upon arriving, they helped me climbed the statue. i'm so excited to even climb the statue since its one of my bucket list to do here. arriving at the palm of the hand, i feel giddy looking down, feeling just want to jump at the moment but surely aether and amber wont let me.

seeing that i'm ready, amber pat my shoulder. "i'll be gliding towards down there and you along with aether will be following short after." she said and i nod.

she give a last smile before jump off, releasing her own wind gliders in the middle of the air. with stable figures, she smoothly glide down. i stare at her in awe as i finally can't see her figure as she already arrived down there.