Chapter 2

I am now at the airport, a few minutes before my flight. Martha is sitting beside me; my friends are all still sleepy and not in the mood to talk, I really can't blame them it's 4 in the morning. A few moments later, I can feel her poke me "So....do you want to talk about your dream girl?" I groaned I'm pretty sleepy as well and I'm not ready to tell my friends yet. I've planned to tell them about it once we're in the Philippines but not now.

Our gang consists of 8 people including my twin brother, half of them is sleep on the bench and half are trying not to. "Oh, come on Annie, does she have a name?" I sighed and caved in "Yes, in my dream she does so I just use that. It's Kate" she smiled. "Oh Kate" she chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"So, what's Kate like? Personality wise" she wiggled her eyebrows, even though she's 25 and about 6 years older than me, she still acts quite childish from time to time. "Well, I really just based her from what I can recall from my dream. She's really nice, really sweet and understanding. She's a bit clingy but I like it and above that, she's talented and smart"

"She sounds like a good catch" she smiled. "Yeah, I know" I smiled too. "Oh, I'm done with the assignment by the way" this excites her "Lemme see" I chuckled and showed her the picture on my phone. I used art breeder and photoshopped it to be a little bit more accurate. "She's cute"

I'm pretty proud of my work. Soon enough, we boarded our flight. We are still in the pandemic and Philippines is still under protocols, so masks are mandatory. Schools are also done through online still but it's July and in the last week of classes. I was told that the next school year will start at August and that I will be attending grade 12 on Regional Science High School.

I took a gap year because I was being trained to take over one of our companies as we own many, so I'm only on grade 12. Same goes for the gang, as we are all descendants of business minded families.

My friends and I will be staying on the same building, we each have our own condo. We all share the same floor too; on my right is my brother's, to my left is Haley's condo she's my best friend growing up, on her left is Emily, across from us is Kyler's condo, his sister Kylee, Ruby and lastly Caleb, in that same order.

Although Emily and Ruby are both loosely connected to our group, their still our friends, and they're part of the families that are investing on the project here. To be honest, I think this is a test that our families are giving to us, to make sure that we are ready and can handle going in the business world.

We all got settled and I would say it's pretty okay. The people here are very nice and we've tried a lot of foods and they're delicious. We strolled around a lot, getting familiar with everything and we held a good amount of condo night outs.

It was pretty fun, I guess we all got tired from all the training and just missed having fun. Tonight, the girls are here and I felt comfortable enough to tell them about it. Haley being my best friend, started to worry but I assure her that it's okay. Ruby teased about it being childish, and Kylee joked about searching for her, and Emily actually offered help. I told them no that it's okay, beside it's such a far reach.

I felt better telling them about, it'll probably a while before I tell the boys but I'm giving myself a pat in the back on this one. Therapy has been great to me and I've been more comfortable opening up lately. I made a mental note to tell that to Martha and thank her as well on our meeting 2 days from now.