CHAPTER 39

Everyone is sitting in the meeting room, Jackson look at Y/n who is sitting there like a queen while looking at him with a smirk than said

Jackson = Y/n why did you call us here..

Y/n = do you think me as a idiot Jackson, you and your mother cheat the company and take out 1 billion from the company without telling me , that's why I filed a cheating complain against you. You and your mother have to pay the amount and you will also face the prison for cheating...

Jackson look at her with shock, his mother start shaking in fear. She know very well that they can't do anything now, Y/n is a very powerfull businesswoman of this industry and now she is the wife of the king. If they try to do anything than taehyung will kill them without showing any mercy. The police come inside and arrest Mrs wang and Jackson.

Jackson = Y/n I love you how can you do that to me..

Mrs wang = Y/n I am like your mother, how can you do these...

Y/n = shut up you old women, you both are cheaters and now you both will the consequences for going against Kim Y/n...

Police take them out, they both pleaded  her but she show her middle finger to them. She take a deep breath and said...

Y/n = now everything is going to be fine, I'll live a happy life with my king... Forever..

Y/n come to the terrace area of the 2nd top most floor and saw taehyung sitting there while doing something

Y/n come to the terrace area of the 2nd top most floor and saw taehyung sitting there while doing something. She went towards him and take a sit beside him, she saw that the table is full of their photo's.

Y/n = tae what are you going to do with these photos...

Taehyung look at her with a smile, he hold her hand and said..

Taehyung = I am making our family album.. When our kids will born in future and get big. I'll show them this photos and tell them our story that how their mom and dad fall in love with each other.

Y/n noticed a tear fall fall from his eyes, she cup his cheeks and said..

Y/n = love.. Why are you crying...

Taehyung = I am very happy Y/n, finally I found my love. I found my happiness, mom was right god send a angel for me to make me happy... This beast happy. From the childhood I never got love, my father was nice and gentlemen in front of  the world but in reality he is the worst man I have ever saw.

He never cared about us, he always beat us , he beat my mom and hook up with another woman's. I am a child that time, I always saw how my mother cry while hugging us tightly and lock the room. So, he won't come and harm us, he always say bad to my mom and harm her because of his sluts.

I start hating woman's, he destroyed my childhood. I never wanted to be a mafia, I always wanted to be a man who will help other's. Whenever I say not to him he torture me and lock me in the basement. From that day I start hating him.  I promised to myself that I'll make him beg for life in front of me.

I start the mafia training and become a merciless mafia, but he got to know about my plans that how I want to destroy him, so he tried to go against the rule and make his right hand, who is the son of his mistress... The king. But before he can do that, I blackmail him and become the king than I kill him.

People thought that I am a beast who kill his own father. My world is dark until you come there like a angel in my dark world to make it shine. I know I forced you for so many things but I did that because I don't want to loss you, first time I found my happiness. I didn't want to loss it forgive me angel for everything I did to you...

Y/n smile at him and wipe his tear which are continusely flowing from his eyes, she stare at him with a smile and said..

Y/n = one time you say me that obession is also love but in a dangerous form, you're totally wrong. Obession is not love but it can changed in love if the person want it. You proved that my hot beast. You teach me the real meaning of love, you're my love taehyung and you don't have to say sorry.

You always hide your true self from other world with your blank expression but today you tell me about my real taehyung.. My hubby. You're a fighter and fighter don't cry, you're my king the king of this cold devil. You make other people cry who dare to mess with you, I can't see my king crying. Don't you dare to cry or else I'll make you clean the floor...

Taehyung look at her with amused face and smile, he wipe his tears than pull her closer him while holding her waist tightly. He gently kiss her forehead and said..

Taehyung = you're really a cold devil, how can you make your hot and handsome husband clean the floor..

Y/n smirk and didn't said anything, he look at her with his famous smirk and said..

Taehyung = you become a bad girl, didn't I told you to give me a answer when I talk to you.

Y/n still didn't said anything, taehyung glared at her than pick her up in bridal style making her shocked and said...

Taehyung = today I'll punish you...

Taehyung take Y/n inside their bedroom and put her down, y/n is going to run to the bathroom but before she can do that taehyung push her towards the wall while trapping her between his arms and start kissing her hungrily

She without thinking twice put her hands around his neck and start kissing him back with full of love. He pull her more closer to him while holding her waits tightly, she start opening his shirt button with her one hand while her another hand is around his neck.

He smirk between the kiss than carry her towards the bed and lay her on it without breaking the kiss than hover above her. He sit above her stomach and quickly remove his shirt than throw it on the ground. He look at her who is staring at him with eyes full of love and quickly slammed his lips on her.

Y/n put her hands around him and pull him more closer to her while kissing him deeply...

Than you all know what happened...

🅃🄾 🄱🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴....