CHAPTER 19

Jackson = I don't want to listen anything, I am coming to Korea

Y/n = what are you saying Jackson, tomorrow you have a very important meeting with the client, you can't cancel the meeting or they will cancel the project.

Jackson = I don't know why but I am feeling very bad y/n, like someone is going to snatch you from me.

Y/n = shuussh don't say like that baby, no can take me away from you because I al all yours.

Y/n is calming Jackson on the phone while saying good words to him but she didn't know that the word she is saying is working as a medicine for Jackson but her words are causing huge pain in someone's heart.

She didn't know that her words are stabbing in someone's heart like a knife, both of them didn't know that jackson nightmare is going to be true because the beast is going to take his beauty from him.... Forever...

Meanwhile

Taehyung is sitting on his personal luxury sitting area in his house while watching everything with his burning gaze, the expensive wine glass break into pieces which he is holding very tightly

He feel very hurt very looking at how his angel is comforting another men and how they are showing the perfectly couple vibe to him. He look at his laptop with burning gaze inside him and said

Taehyung = I thought that if I'll try to show you my love and care than you will try to forgot about him and only think about me but I think you don't like me being nice to you... Angel...

He look at her who is saying nice words to Jackson and said

Taehyung = you made me hurt angel and now you will pay for the consequences. The love and care showing drama is complete now angel....from now on you will see the beast inside me. At first I thought that I'll make you mine by my love but you didn't want that my dear angel... So, now I'll show you my power and make you mine.

He get up from his seat and look at the front wall which is full of her pictures and said

Taehyung = now this king will make you his queen, no one can take you away from me, you yourself also can't take you away from me.