( Okay I am done writing in first person)

Author's POV

She completely ignored his question as she helped him to the living room. Remus looked at her waiting for her answer but noticed how her eyes have diluted directing that she was in a deep thought. It so often happened that she would just think about anything and everything in her life. Not at all like an eleven year old.

This time she was thinking about a plan she devised which included her power of shape-shifting and tested her potion skills. She had already made the potion but what was left was the last part of the plan, the mst important part without which her potion and power will do nothing.

She had planned that she wanted to visit her father in Azkaban , yes it was very dangerous but she had to do it , she wanted to know. Was her father innocent? A big part of her hoped he was but a part which disliked him for leaving her and her dad told her that she was wrong.

Yet her determination to find out the truth was strong , especially after the strange dream she had last month which she could still see in front of her eyes whenever she close her eyes. It was so...vivid

So real. So much that she wondered if,

If it was a vision.

She wanted to confirm what she had been thinking about for so long so she made it her goal that before she went to hogwarts she will see her father. But the only thing was , how was she going to go there?

She got snapped out of her thought when they reached the living room. She helped her dad settle in the couch and went to the vinyl and started a the thing. A sweet melody of the voice of piano filled the room. It was a recording of her playing the piano. She went and completed making the tea and served it for them as they both thanked her and exited the room.

She sat in her bed reading the letter that came from Hogwarts and decided that she would share this news with her cousin brother , Draco Malfoy.

Narcissa was the only one Remus kept close contact with for the sake of her daughter. Yes, Lucius wasn't the best company so she promised him that whenever Lucius would give them lectures about how purebloods should act , she would give them both a seperate lecture of always doing what was right.

Cordelia had a very close relationship with him and both of them were protective over each other. She got dressed into a silk black shirt and black shorts with a balzer placed on her shoulders. She also slipped on a gold chain that she had.

She went down and was about to enter the living room when she heard the mention of her father , Sirius Black.

In that short moments , a thousands things ran through her head, is this her chance to meet him or should she wait for another opportunity. But then again what are the chances she would get another opportunity. Weighing the odds , she made a split desicion.

She went in the room , " I want to meet him. " It seemed like they were in a deep conversation because they both seemed shocked by her presence , " and before you say something, I wasn't eavesdropping. I was coming here to tell you that I am going to visit aunt cissy and Draco but I heard his name."

" No you are not meeting him , you can't and you won't. Are you even thinking right now?! " He said in a slightly raised voice. He was absolutely terrified at the thought of her even being near him. He could hurt her.

She casted a sideway glance at Dumbledore who also had a slightly shocked expression at her request but covered it up but the curiosity was clear shown in his twinkling blue eyes.

Dumbledore was curious as to why she demanded to see him after so long and the only thing he could come up was that she wanted to interrogate him but about what was the question so he did what he does most of the time. He entered her mind but what he saw shocked him to no extent.