" From that moment... It was just me and Jeemar... We grew up having a simple life we're close to each other, So I never thought a day would come where we will get into an argument leaving him running away from the house at the middle of the night. I didn't even had to explain to him Why I don't want him to go... "Jingnyeon said as she can' T keep her tears anymore and let it fall.

" Mrs. In... " Jungkook said sadly.

" It's been 3 days since my Boy didn't come home. I always buy a bunch of Banana Milk hoping that when he comes back he would  be happy and I want him to come back." Jingnyeon said as she crying Jungkook went beside her and comfort her.

"Did u try finding him?" Jin asked feeling sad about this woman.

"Yeah..  I did.." Jingnyeon said she sob  and " I asked all his friends and they all said that he wasn't with them...I texted him and the last message he send that he was fine and I shouldn't look for him for a while. I received that text yesterday night... And... After that I can't send him message anymore or call him... " Jingnyeon said as she was sobbing.

" He must blocked you that's why... " Jimin said.

" I just... Wanted to say sorry to him, I just wanted to apologise. He is all that I have, I don't have anybody except him. That's why... I am hoping that he would come home..." Jingnyeon said.
.

Jungkook felt sad about this situation. He understand the feeling where you only have each other." If it's okay if I help you with this? " Jungkook said and Everyone is surprised.

" Wh-why? " Jingnyeon said.

" I know the feeling of where you just have each other. You see... I previously live in Seoul as well and Life isn't really good. I run away from my step parents house and live in the street together with my Younger brother for 2 years and it wasn't easy. I was 18 at that time and Byeol was just two years old. Its hard for me to raise a Kid, when I can't  even raise my self. It was hard when no one is there to help you. There are times that me and Byeol would go on days without eating anything. During strong weathers like storms and heavy storms we sometimes can't find a shelter to stay with and just tolerate with it. During those time I feel hopeless, useless, I felt like I failed my duty as a Older brother to Byeol. I feel so down, but... I realize that I still have Byeol. Life was hard, I have no things, I have no money, I have no home. Basically I have nothing, but... I got my younger brother Byeol and he is the one who gives me hope. If it wasn't for him... I don't think I'll be alive right now with what Life just throw me at. " Jungkook said as he pat Byeol's head who smile at him. He was glad that his Hyungie never give up... Because if he did... Byeol would be alone.

" That's why I want to help you Ma'am. Because I know the feeling where you just had each other and if your gonna lost your son... Then You'll be losing your self aswel. Just like me, if I lost Byeol back then... I would literally lost my self. That's why.. Please let me help you. " Jungkook said as he bow politely at Jingnyeon.

Jingnyeon cried." Of course, Of course you can help me. Thank you very much. " Jingnyeon said as she went to Jungkook and hug him.