Gang imagine

A/n: For those of you who have requested, I'm working on it, I promise, but when inspiration strikes, it waits for no one!
Based off of Carrie

No one liked Y/n. Yes, that sounds typical, but it was true. She didn't do anything to deserve the hate she got from her classmates... well... she was a greaser. Rich people just don't like poor people.

Two socs in particular hated her guts. Bob Sheldon and Cherry Valence. Cherry only disliked her because Bob told her to.

One day, the couple went with some of their friends to a farm, stole a pig, killed it, and put its blood in a bucket. They told Randy Anderson to ask Y/n to the prom, and since she thought this was her chance for people to like her, she accepted.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Y/n?" Sodapop asked on the prom night

"Yes." Y/n said, "Soda, this is my chance for people to like me!"

"Just be careful, Y/n." Ponyboy said

"I will be. I'll see y'all later."

Y/n waited for Randy to show up on the front porch. Eventually, he did, and they drove off. After a while of dancing and talking to people, it was time to announce the king and queen. "And the king and queen are....... Randy Anderson and Y/n Curtis!"

Y/n was in shock. She walked onto the stage with Randy, and they were given their crowns. "Pull the cord, Cherry! Pull it!" Bob ordered

In the split second that Y/n looked up, she was greeted by a splatter of pig's blood all over her. In her hair. On her dress. In front of everyone.

The crowd went silent with shock. Everyone stared. Y/n's eyes went wide. Everyone in the room started laughing their heads off. She looked through the crowd.

Everyone. The teachers that liked her. The girl who tried to be nice. The boy that invited her. She sprinted out the door, leaving red footprints behind her.

She ran the whole way home and bursted through the door. The entire gang was in the living room and screamed once they saw her. "Wait!" Said Darry, "Y/n?"

With that, she started crying. "Honey, what happened?"

Ponyboy and Johnny came up to try to comfort her. "I just looked up and- saw- everyone was laughing at me..."

The rest of the gang came and hugged her. "You have been hurt." Soda said, "You're gonna take a shower, put something comfortable on, and go to sleep."

Y/n sniffed. "I swear I'm gonna kill those idiots." Dally said

"Nobody is killing anyone. Yet." Darry said

"I'm gonna wash this off." Y/n said

"What is this, anyway?" Johnny asked

"I think it's blood." She said

"Ew!" Said Two-bit

Y/n took an hour long shower and went to sleep afterword. "Y/n?" Sodapop asked before he went to sleep

"What?"

"If you wanna talk, we're here."

"Thanks."