"You what?"

"I thought of someone else while Namjoon was telling me his feelings." I rest my hand on my forehead.

"And who were you thinking about? I don't understand-"

"Taehyung." Jin looks shocked but then he smirks.

"I see how it is."

"You see how what is?"

"Do you not understand what is going on?"

"Clearly not."

"Think really hard."

"I still do not understand." Jin sighs.

"How do you feel when you are with Taehyung?"

How do I feel when I am with Kim Taehyung?

"I feel free." I pause.

"Go on."

"My worries escape my mind and in that moment I can only focus on the two of us. It's like we are in our own world." Jin smiles again.

"Again, what does that mean Y/N?"

"I-"

He's different.

"I have to go, lock up for me." I throw him the keys from my pocket and walk out of the breakroom.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!!"

____________________________________________________________

I'm sitting on the bench in the park, the sun shining on my face. My leg is bouncing up and down.

When is he going to get here?

I turn to look over the trees in the park for him, but I haven't seen him yet. I turn towards the parking lot when I feel hands go over my eyes. I jump a little.

"Guess who?" They say. I roll my eyes and huff.

"I don't know. The milkman?" I respond sarcastically.

"Hmmmm... I didn't expect this to be so hard." They whisper and suck their teeth.

"Taehyung, just come sit down. You're late." I cross my legs and lean back on the bench, huffing out a breath.

What am I going to do with him?

"Oh, okay." He quickly removes his hands and comes to sit beside me. "You must really like this park huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is the park we went roller skating in. Remember?" He leans back and puts his hands behind his head. He closes his eyes. "Didn't you fall during that adventure?" He turns his head to the side.

"I don't recall anything like that happening." I sit up and put my hands on my knees. I stare at the trees and take a deep breath.

Y/N you can do this. It's not going to be that hard.

I turn towards Taehyung. "Hey, I-"

"Want to go get some Hweori Gamja?" He asks. My mouth just drops.

I know he didn't just interrupt me when I have something very important to say to him. I should hit him.

He looks at me with innocent eyes. I chuckle at his cuteness.

How could I say no when he is looking at me like this?

"Sure, if you want to." I respond. He stands up first and puts his hand out for me to grab.

"Madam, if you please." I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Always so cheesy." I grab his hand and my heart flutters.

He pulls me up and places his hand back in his pocket.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asks. He's looking down that path towards the Hweori Gamja stand.

"Nothing important, I just wanted to ask you about your dad. You haven't talked about him for a long time. Is he well?"

"The old geyser. Really? You could have just called me if you were so curious. Unless-"

He stops and turns to me with a raised eyebrow. He leans in close and starts whispering. "This is an excuse to hang out with me." He stands up straight again and moves forward. My eyes widen in surprise.

"No, it is not."

"Yes, it is." He laughs back. I run to catch up to him.

"No, it's not," I mutter. We walk in silence until we get to the Hweori Gamja stand.

"What do you want on yours?" He asks.

"Just ketchup and mustard," I respond and look at a rock on the ground. He orders and then reaches for his wallet.

"Wait a minute Mr.Hotshot. I'll pay for it." I say and reach for my wallet and he stops me. He pulls out his own.

"You paid for many of our meals in the past. I got it." He turns to the stand. "How much is it?" He asks, pulling out some cash.

"2,000 won," ($1.77) the cashier says. Taehyung gives the cashier the money and he begins to make our Hweori Gamja. Once he hands us our Hweori Gamja, we say thank you and walk away.

"I want to sit down and eat," Taehyung says.

"Let's go back to the bench." We go back to the bench we were sitting at previously.

When we finish our food we throw it away in the trash can beside the bench.

"I didn't want to say it before Y/N, but the Hweori Gamja really made your breath stink." He playfully scrunches his nose. I gasp at his comment. I immediately cup my hand and blow a breath to check.

This man...

"No it doesn't!" I narrow my brows.

"Good thing there aren't any flies around, they would have dropped dead." I scoot closer and smack the back of his hand with my palm. He laughs it off.

"Stop, that hurts!" Before I can do it again, he grabs my wrist. We pause as we realize our close proximity. He brings my hand down and we stare into each other's eyes.

"Taehyung, I didn't bring you here to ask about your dad. I brought you here to tell you how I've been feeling lately." I sigh and look down.

"Y/N, hey what's wrong?" He lifts up my chin and looks me in the eyes again. "If you have something to say, just say it."

"I think I love you."

"Stop." Tae's face is blank. His eyes leave mine and he turns forward completely. His eyes staring into the void.

Why doesn't his face hold any expression?

"What?" My eyes go wide.

"No, you can't." I furrow my brows.

What does he mean I can't?

"I don't understand Taehyung."

"You just can't Y/N. It's not possible." His volume rises a little.

"I can't what, Taehyung?"

"We are fine the way we are now Y/N. I don't want that to change" His voice raises another octave.

"But why-'"

"ENOUGH Y/N, FUCKING DROP IT ALREADY!!!" He yells as he stands, letting go of my hand. His fists are balled and his brows are furrowed while closing his eyes.

Why did he get angry?

My eyes become misty. He finally looks at my face and his expression softens.

"It's best if I go home." He says softly and walks away.

What is going on?