Chapter 19: Dream away...

Silence filled the room as everyone held their breaths. Standing on the doorway was a half naked man. His top half was covered and smeared with blood. The crimson liquid dripped off the man's chin, his pale skin and tight abs contrasted towards the crimson liquid. Tommy was staring, not at the crimson stained man but at the cause of the man being covered in crimson. The man gripped tightly a knife, before they knew it the knife slipped from his grip. The object hit the floor with a 'clang.'

Silence soon filled the room but then came crashing, the man as well. The man was still breathing, but more shallowly. Everyone stared. They didn't know what to exactly do... except Tommy. Slowly, Tommy got closer and closer towards the man. He made sure to snatch the gun from Corpse just in case anything DID happen. As he got closer to the person, he pressed the barrel at the man's nape.

"Corpse.."

"Alright, Tommy. Stay still."

Corpse slowly got up, wincing at the sudden pain on his shoulder. He looked over Tommy's shoulder, the man had a snake tattoo wrapping around his arm reaching his neck. For sure he wasn't Dream...nor anyone that he knew. He then proceeded to check the man's pulse. His eyes widened as he felt a quiet pulse.

"What?"

"He's still alive, just that his pulse is really weak."

"So he might die..?"

"Yeah...I'll move him-"

"Sykkuno...how is he doing?"

The attention was now brought back to Tubbo's case. Tommy's stomach sinked. Maybe it was the face that Sykkuno was making, or was it the heavy silence filling the room? The only noise he could possibly make out was some scattered breathing. He prayed that it was Tubbo's. Sykkuno bit his bottom lip before letting out a small sigh.

"He's doing fine...he just needs to rest. Tommy, he lost a lot of blood. If we don't get him back to the-"

Before Sykkuno could even finish, Tommy dashed out of the room. Tears were running down his cheeks. Cursing under his breath, he continued running. He ran into a couple of unkilled enemies.

'Fucking bitches... JUST DIE ALREADY!!!'

He hated feeling this weak, vulnerable. He was shaking at this point. He was mad at the way he was reacting. Cussing and killing the people in his way.

'What such a fucking pitty state I'm in...'

---

Sykkuno and Corpse on the other hand didn't know what was unfolding. All they knew was that Tommy was going on a rampage.

"Did he break?!"

Sykkuno didn't know what was going on as soon as Tommy ran out but they both soon found out as they heard gunshots. Panic filled Sykkuno as it hit him.

'He broke...'

"Corpse!! Jesus, we need-"

"Don't fucking move, I'll go get him. You stay here, DON'T leave Tubbo! Understood?!"

He talked as he grabbed the gun on the man's thigh. He reloaded the ammo and ran out of the room.

"...understood."

Corpse and Sykkuno weren't going to let MERE children up and die. How much that would haunt them would drive them insane. Sykkuno tugged at his hair, he could feel chills lingering on his skin.

'Cold sweat..'

---

'Fucking Shit!! What is he doing??'

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 30, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

It All Starts In Hellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें