His mouth opens and closes as his eyes almost pop out of his head. I suppress my laugh, he looks funny this way, almost like a catfish. "If that is what you want." He finally answers me coldly and the cheery mood he was in has frosted over. I don't care, as long as he won't use that stupid nickname anymore. I walk past him through the door he's still holding open and he follows me.

He falls into step next to me and when I need to go to the right I feel his hand on my waist again. I bite through it, because we're surrounded by all unfamiliar faces to me. I don't want to cause a scene. Da introduces me to the new people and they are my new staff. Hairdresser, Stylist, make-up artist. All selected by Da to help me get beautiful.

"What happened to my old stylist and hairdresser?" I inquire of Da.

"I fired them, can't risk them kidnapping you." He declares with conviction. My mouth drops open and I close it immediately  I'll ask dad. I don't want them to be jobless because of Da not trusting them. They are so nice and did a great job when I was still a Gemstone. Why shouldn't they do a great job now? It's no use now to complain, besides I don't like to complain, so I bite my tongue and let myself get ushered to a dressing room, gladly. This way Da isn't anywhere close to me. The hairdresser is male this time around, as a matter of fact they are all males. What is he playing at? Shouldn't at least my stylist be female as I need to undress?

My hairdresser introduces himself as Suck-Chin. The makeup artist is called Changmin. And my stylist is named Kyu. And it's his turn first, he pulls me to the clothes rack and pulls items of it, holding them in front of me and then shaking his head. He hangs them on another rack and in the end there are two racks. One with the approved wardrobe and one with the clothes not suited for today, and that rack is overflowing with clothes.

I do like what he selects for the MV and it's a soft blue ruffled dress with darker blue, white and purple ruffles. And the second dress is a white off the shoulder little thing. Again I agree. And so far so good. Apparently my stylist knows what comes first as he thrusts the blue dress at me. I pull my shirt over my head, and when my face is blocked by the shirt, I hear the door open. 

"Baby Ca-," Da stutters, I can't look at him because of my shirt and in a reflex I step behind the rack with clothes as I lower my shirt again. I fix Da with a death glare and Da covers his eyes and turns around, "I'm so sorry. I should have knocked. Please forgive me Baby Ca-," he mumbles but when I hear the name again I cut him off. 

"Lose the name and leave. Now." I hiss at him and I see him flinch. He rushes away and when the door slams close I feel my shoulders sag. Looking at Kyu, "how long did he stare?" I question him. Kyu is obviously gay, so I don't care if he sees me naked. But Da? That's a definite no no. "He stared till your face became visible then he covered his eyes and turned around." Kyu relates in a serious manner. 

Oh fuck. Please let Da forget everything he saw. I don't want another Luke. I shake it off me and continue dressing. Once the dress falls how Kyu wants it I take my seat in the chair and Changmin proceeds to do my makeup. Next I feel hands in my hair, so Suck-Chin is here as well. 

Next I hear a distinct snip and I look up through the mirror at Suck-Chin. He is about to cut my hair again so I bolt up out of the chair. "What are you doing?" I demand, and he flinches. It came out harsher than I wanted. He looks puzzled at Changmin and then back at me. "I'm doing your hair for the shoot." He answers me in a small voice. I bite my tongue, that much is already clear to me. "Why are you cutting it? I never said anything about cutting my hair. Who told you?" I demand and he gulps audibly at my tone.

And I do feel guilty, not the first impression I want to leave. But my hair is sacred to me. And as already so much has been cut I don't want to lose another inch. "Da...... Da told me to cut the color off. I said we could dye it, but he didn't want to listen. So I ......I.....," he stammers but I cut him off by storming out of the room, leaving all three looking after me. I don't care what Da will think of me, but he can't decide everything alone. It takes me a while but then I hear his nasally high voice, but just before I round the corner and run into him I hear my name. I freeze up and hold my breath waiting for the next thing he'll say. It doesn't make any sense to me.