⚏𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇⚏

"

"...you look pathetic and you are wasting my time..."

⚠️TW: BLOOD⚠️

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

Y/N's POV

I awoke to what seemed to be the sound of a hammer on a nail outside my door. No, something else...fireworks? I checked my phone for the time, the bright light hurting my eyes. It said 1 am.

1 am? Who is doing maintenance at 1 am???

I shrugged it off and tried to go back to sleep.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, I gave up on sleep, not being able to drown out the deafening noise. I decided to get out of bed and investigate the cause of the sound and ask them to stop. Was no one else bothered by this?

I walked to the front door and put on my crocs, not caring too much about my appearance—black shorts and a tank top. I realized I had no bra on, so I quickly slipped on a thin hoodie, since it was still warm out—just enough to cover up my boobs.

I turned the doorknob, grabbing my keys to lock up—I don't know what kind of weirdos are in this building.

As I exited my apartment, I noticed all the lights in the hallway were turned off. Power outage? Or do they just automatically turn off after midnight? I wouldn't be surprised if that's what that idiot Neji does. He thinks he can control everyone in the building, but not me, I'll show him.

Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I looked for the culprit responsible for disturbing my sleep but didn't see anyone.

Should I check all the floors? I don't hear it anymore but I'm curious. My curiosity is really going to get me killed one day—well, it almost did once.

I walked towards the stairwell and headed to Shikamaru's floor, stepping out into the hall and seeing nothing, yet again. I decided to keep visiting each floor, and to my surprise, there was no evidence of maintenance or construction happening at this time. There aren't even any lights seeping out of anyone's door. Does everyone really fall asleep this early? I feel like I'm in a nursing home.

Once I reached the lobby, I noticed another set of stairs leading towards the basement. Maybe it's coming from there? The laundromat and gym are down here, but there might be something else? I think a parking garage too? No, that's one more floor down. I should've looked around my building first before playing spy and sneaking up on Neji's conversation, and playing 7 minutes in heaven with that mysterious man in the closet.

Not seeing anyone on the floor, I decided to descend the stairs once more, approaching cautiously. I hear the noise again! But this time it was excruciatingly loud. I feel like my ears are bleeding. I put my hand over my ears and made my way to the source of the sound. Did I hear something else...voices...and...more fireworks? No, not fireworks. Gunshots??

✔️𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇𝑆 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑈𝐼𝐿𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 | 𝐻𝑌𝑈𝐺𝐴 𝑁.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara