His colour was beginning to drain on his face and his eyes were struggling to stay open. Jayson stood fixed on the floor with his wide open as he watched on helplessly. He then turned to me, giving me a pleading look to do something. Of course I wasn't about to have a werewolf drop dead on the office, but I wanted Theo to experience pain first. Sadistic, but he had been blatantly disrespectful to the Alpha.

A growl resonated on the office space, just as Theo's knees began to give up.
He raised his left boot clad foot then with immense strength, he stepped on Theo's feet with a loud thud. The sound made me flinch, watching as Theo shut his barely open eyes in pain.

A vein on his forehead popped, the sweat droplets that had been there multiplying. Enough was enough, this enraged man wolf would have an additional enemy on his back if he didn't stop. Uncle Pete wouldn't take another death if Theo were to die, at the hands of my mate and his nephew.

'If you make me flinch again, I will gladly walk out of this office and leave this place unprotected. ' I needed to do something to distract him from the anger, otherwise there would be hell to pay.

'Tamara stay out of this. ' He warned, his seething voice filling my thoughts. He slightly loosened the hold on his cousin.

'No! ' I boldly took my stand, daring him to repeat his words.

'Tamara. ' I turned my eyes to the outside via the window just as he fully turned to look at me. If I was going to become the Luna in a few days, then I needed to wholly help him make sane decisions. Especially when he let emotions rule his mind, body and soul.

'No! ' I stubbornly remained unaffected, still watching the outside absent mindedly.

'I will not be mated to a murderer. ' I pushed my thoughts to his once again, making him loose his hold totally, letting Theo go. He kneeled down, spluttering all over, his hands clutching his neck as tears coursed down his pale face.

'Let that be the last time you disrespect me. Tamara might not be there next time. ' He shut his eyes, taking in a deep breath that raised his shoulders a bit visibly. When he opened his eyes, they had turned back to normal but the anger was still visible. The flaring of his nostrils had yet to cease. Even his lips seemed to be pulled back in a permanent scowl.

'Meet me at exactly an hour from now outside the dungeons, bring Tyron and 10 warriors with you. ' He dismissed them, watching as they exited with Theo dragging his feet on the floor. Jayson remained quiet and shaken as they left and closed the door behind them.

'That was totally uncalled for Ryker! ' I reprimanded, holding a smile from forming. Something inside of me had enjoyed the dominance that he had shown. Much like how I felt when he dealt with Jax back at the forest.

'Didn't you here what he said? ' He shook his head disbelievingly, making steps towards me.

'I know, but you didn't have to take such an impulsive action without deliberating. ' I reprimanded, feeling his beast in our bond whining slightly. I finally let the smile graze my amused face. How could this previously enraged wolf whine at my words? In deed the mate bond was enough to bring any werewolf, down on his knees.

'Tamara, that was not the only reason my beast and I wanted to end him. ' He muttered, briefly looking past me and outside through the open window. Everything was normal on the grounds. People went on their usual business ,as if a warrior hadn't been close to losing his life, at the hands of their incensed alpha.

'What is it Ryker? ' I could sense a little bit of remorse in our bond. I tilted my neck, lifting my face to look up at him properly.

'He is right you know? ' He stretched his hand, the same hand that had choked the air out of Theo. His fingers traced my left cheek down to my jaw gently, as opposed to what they had done to his cousin.

'What do you mean? ' His movements didn't stop, even as he briefly stood in silence. I couldn't help but try to tap in his thoughts but I couldn't pin point his exact ideations at the moment. A million thoughts jumbled in the thread that held us together.

'Had I been on my right mind, I would have captured him back at your place. ' Guilt weighed down on him like tons of bricks, making his shoulders sag.

'I stopped you from doing your duties. ' Realisation dawned on me and now I was the one who became ridden with culpability.

'No no Tamara, it wasn't your fault. It was mine, I knew he would go to where my father was, and yet I didn't inform any warrior. I was so worried about your safety I forgot that it all depended on his capture. ' His voice had an edge on it, one that I couldn't quite decipher.

'I failed you, I failed the pack. ' He whispered, casting his eyes on the floor.

'But you will make it right my love. ' He turned his gaze to me, flickering his eyes from mine to my lips.

'Do it Ryker, kiss me and will your mind to relax. ' I urged standing on my tip toes as an invitation.

'Tamara. ' He shook his head, running his hands up and down his face.

'You need this, when our pheromones entwine, you will experience a calming sensation. Then you will be able to sit down and come up with a plan. ' I cajoled, blinking and batting my eyelashes gently.

'Fuck it. ' He leaned down, maintaining eye contact as he inched closet and closer. My whole body tingled as he finally wrapped his hands on my frame. As heat rose all the way to my chest, his mouth finally claimed mine, my heart skipping at the contact.

His warmth warmth washed over me, as his soft lips moved against mine slowly. A shudder raked through him as he deepened the kiss, a half moan half groan leaving his mouth. As his hands squeezed my ass cheeks, I let out a moan that got swallowed down his throat.

Our lips remained sealed as we drowned in each other, hands roaming along our heated up profiles. The taste of him was hypnotic, pulling me deeper and deeper into the kiss.

Thrilling

He pulled back a bit, raking on my body hungrily. A shudder ran through my body at his eyes flagrant desire. My body reacted instantly, my buds pressing the front of my dress.

'How many minutes would it take for me to tear that dress, bend you over that desk and fuck you into oblivion? ' Raspy, his words went straight to my core, awakening my happy button.

'Damn I will never get used to your smell of arousal, captivating. ' His hands on my hips pulled me upwards, making my legs wrap around his waist.

'oooh. ' I hissed in pure pleasure as my covered pussy came into contact with his hardening cock under his slacks. With my arms secured around his neck, I lifted my body up then down, rotating my waist. I sort out for more friction, pressing harder on him as I moaned.

'Fuck yes. ' He snapped his hips forward, making me throw my head back at the ecstasy. Our lips met again, but this time his tongue pierced straight into my mouth. As he fucked my mouth with urgency, a searing pain cut across my lower abdomen. Liquid, I could feel a lot of it dampening my panties even as my sex throbbed excessively so.

'Oh damn honey you're in heat. ' His words were forced, as if he couldn't contain himself.

'It's earlier than expected little witch. ' He held me impossibly closer, slowing down the effects of the heat that crawled up my spine.

'What is wrong with me. ' I writhed against him, with my eyes totally and tightly shut.

'You're in heat. ' He rasped, thrusting his hips forward yet again. My eyes drooped, my clit pulsating painfully with want.

'Make it go away, please. '

'I will, but it has to be done during the ceremony. ' He paused before biting his lower lip.

'Seems it will be happening now and not later in the week as previously planned. ' His voice caressed my insides slowly, making me gyrate my hips wantonly.

Have everyone informed about the claiming ceremony happening in 20 minutes. She is ready for me. He mind linked his better and I couldn't stop the wave of pain that crossed through my belly one more.