Chapter 33

"Mind telling us what happened back there?" The principal asked Felix. "Actually I do mind. I don't have to tell you anything. I hit that little bitch because he deserved it. I'll admit that, but nothing else." The blonde said, rolling his eyes.

"Watch your mouth young man! You keep talking like that and your punishment will be even worse than what I already have planned for you." The principal spoke. Felix rolled his eyes once more, biting anxiously at his lip. He didn't care what happened to him, he just didn't want his parents finding out the newest gossip spreading around school.

His parents haven't said anything yet, so he could only assume that they don't know.

"We are going to call your parents and discuss with them what is going to happen after you leave here today." The older man spoke. Felix watched as the principal, Mr. Park, pulled out a file with his name on it. He opened it, dialing a number onto his office phone.

"Hello, Mrs. Lee? Yes this is Mr. Park, the principal at Seoul High. I would like to talk to you regarding your son, Lee Felix." Felix sat there, pulling his phone out and opening up the group chat Seungmin created.

felix: as far as all u guys know. me and seungmin got in a fight over some stupid shit

The blonde waited patiently for a response from the group, while also listening to Mr. Park's conversation with his mom.

"Your son got in a fight with another kid, Kim Seungmin. He left a couple scratches and bruises on him. He won't exactly tell us why this fight started, but I would like to discuss with you his suspension." The older man spoke, looking up at Felix. The younger boy scoffed. A suspension would be great right about now. It was far from a punishment in Felix's eyes.

Felix felt his phone buzz in his hands. He looked down to see a message from Jisung.

han jisung: stupid shit like wat?

Felix: dude idk make something up.

minhoe: let's all just say they got in a fight over a girl they both liked or some shit

nerd 2 (kim seungmin): but we are both gay

nerd 1 (channie <3): who cares it works and its not like they know you're both gay

nerd 2: fine i'll say that.

Felix let out a sigh of relief. He looked up to see a notification from Seungmin.

nerd 2: i am sorry for what i said and did. i won't tell the principal why what happened happened

felix: thanks.

He didn't even bother apologizing back. In his eyes Seungmin deserved it. He'd gladly kick his ass again if given the chance. He closed his phone, paying attention to Mr. Park fully.

"He will be suspended for two weeks. His suspension starts as soon as he leaves my office. Can you come take him home?" The older man asked.

"She's on a business trip, she can't-"

"Great! See you in 20 minutes." The older man laughed, hanging up the phone and looking at the blonde in front of him.

"I thought she was out on a business trip." Felix said, raising a brow in question.

"Lucky for you, her and her husband just got back today!" Felix bit his lip nervously. He hadn't heard anything from his parents at all after the truth came out. He could only assume they didn't know.

"Go wait outside and call Seungmin in here please." Mr. Park said. Felix gathered his things quickly, walking out into the main office. His eyes scanned over the six boys sitting patiently in the main office.