Chapter 14

Chan stood outside Felix's door like an idiot. He wanted to apologize to him but he felt extremely embarrassed for some reason. He swallowed the lump in his throat and nervously knocked on Felix's door. "Can we talk please?" Chan sat there awkwardly waiting for a response. There was no sound coming from the other side of the door. "Come on, Felix. Please don't start with this bullshit." Chan heard Felix scoff loudly in response. "Don't start my ass. Go the fuck away. I don't want to talk to you." Felix hissed. 

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me. We need to talk things out. Can you for once stop acting like a little brat?" Chan knocked a few more times. Felix groaned loudly and angerly swung the door open. Chan froze upon laying his eyes on his brother. He was dressed up in a flashy outfit. He had on dark brown eyeshadow, which complimented his eyes beautifully. His neck was decorated with a thick black choker and he wore a pretty pair of dangly earrings to finish his look. 

Chan wanted to devour Felix right then and there. Chan has lived for 18 years and in his whole 18 years of living, he has never once seen a person as breathtaking as his little brother. He was curious as to where Felix was going. He quickly connected the dots, feeling jealously swallow him whole.  

"Are you going to see that stupid scumbag you call a boyfriend?" Chan questioned. Felix rolled his eyes and walked back into his room to finish getting ready. "Why do you care? It's not like you actually give a fuck about me anyways." 

"You know that's not the case!" Chan shot back. 

"Are you sure?! Not only did I foolishly let my guard down, I also got rejected too. By a virgin nonetheless!" Chan rolled his eyes. Felix truly was nothing but a spoiled brat. "Oh, wow! Felix for the first time in his life didn't get his way! Somebody call for help, the world is gonna end!" Felix stopped rummaging around his room and glared at Chan. "Just go away. I'm tired of seeing your stupid face." 

"I don't want you seeing him!" Chan spit out. "I-I mean... I came here to talk, so can we do that instead of arguing?" Felix had seemingly calmed a bit. "You don't want me seeing him? Why?" Chan blushed a deep red. "T-that isn't the point here. Forget I even said that! I want to talk things out is all." Felix nodded his head slowly and gestured for Chan to sit next to him on the bed. Chan took his spot next to his brother and nervously played with the strings on his hoodie. 

They sat there awkwardly before Felix gave him a bitchy eyeroll. "You gonna speak? I don't have all day. Changbin is waiting on me." Chan felt his inner core boil with jealousy. "Changbitch can wait. This is important." Chan scoffed. 

"I wanted to first and foremost apologize for what happened that night. I know that it wasn't the ideal thing to do, and I hurt you in the process." Chan looked up at his little brother who was sitting there quietly listening for a change. 

"I don't know what our relationship means. I don't know what exactly you want and how you feel towards me. We are brothers for fucks sake." Felix gave his brother an annoyed glare. "Can you just get to the damn point?" Felix question, his voice laced with irritation. "I-I want you!" Chan blurted out. "I-I think I am ready.." Chan's blush got deeper. 

Felix felt his whole body heat up. His heart was racing and his libido was suddenly through the roof. Felix has wanted his older brother for such a long time. He obviously wanted this. Felix looked Chan in the eyes with emotions the older boy couldn't quite make out. "How badly do you want it?" Felix whispered into his ear. Chan felt his whole body shutter in response. He wanted him so badly. 

"B-badly enough." Chan shyly responded. Felix smiled softly and pushed his older brother down on to the bed. Felix looked stunning. His makeup was so beautifully done which drove Chan wild. Chan loved whenever he wore eye makeup. His whole presence was enough to make Chan feral. Felix straddled his brother, resting his ass on the older boy's crotch. They kept an intimate lock on each other's eyes. Chan's heart was beating rapidly. He could only assume that tonight was the night he would lose every ounce of innocence he had left. All thanks to Felix, his spoiled brat of a brother. 

Felix leaned down and brought his brother into a passionate kiss. Chan decided to take a gamble and stick his tongue into his brother's mouth. Felix moaned softly in response, instinctively rolling his hips forward. Chan moaned loudly in response. Their tongues fought for dominance, which surprisingly Felix lost. Felix quickly pulled away and giggled at Chan. "I'm shocked. Little virgin man has a dominant side, hmm." Felix seductively giggled while playing with the strings on his brother's hoodie. Chan felt something deep within him snap. Of course he had a dominant side. Felix had even seen a bit of it. He knew Felix was doing this just to fuck with him.

Of course it was working too. Chan quickly grabbed the boy and flipped their positions. "Shut up, whore." Chan responded. His voice was stern and deep. Felix felt his whole body shiver in response. Felix was used to hearing such words from Chan often, but it was normally laced with irritation and hostility. This time it was extremely different. Chan said this in a manner that was demanding, dominate, and sexy. Felix smiled devilishly. He wanted more of this Chan. This Chan was what he had been craving for so long.