a king to rule them all

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"when you scream at me the information goes in one ear and out the other.. you're lucky i didn't snap at you just there your majesty" he said, voice getting a little lower the closer he got.

"i saw one of your knights in my kingdom, im not sure why you had broken our bond." elas said, keeping eyecontact with the taller man.

"i had to send one" alpha said.

"YOU WERE GONNA SEND AN ARMY?! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU" elas said.

"if you would've let me finish my sentence you would've known my intentions. and what did we say about the screaming pup?" alpha said as he made his way back to his throne.

"im not your pup" elas grumbled.

"i had to send one of my pack to make sure you stayed in your place, which obviously didnt work out" alpha said as he sat down.

"oh yeah that makes me feel better my enemy sent a spy" elas sassed.

alpha leaned on his knees and signed with his finger to make elas walk his way.

"hell no, im staying right here" elas said, crossing his arms.

alpha chuckled before he snapped his fingers, multiple knights in shining armor made their way to elas and held him tight with his arms behind his back. they brought him to alpha himself, forcing him on his knees in front of him.

"you chose the hard way, dont give me that look" alpha said as he smirked.

"get your men out of my kingdom, i wont ask again" elas said, looking him in the eye.

alpha pouted before lifting elas's head by his chin.

"i know what you want babydoll, but don't you know how i do things? you of all people should know nothing is free" he said, wiping his thumb across his lips once before dropping his head back and standing up.

"what is the price?" elas asked, prepared to give him money and riches like he always wanted. alpha snapped his fingers again and the knights let the king go, making elas stand up immediately, still lower than alpha considering he was alot taller.

alpha just smirked before walking towards the staircase, elas didn't follow, making him look back.

"you're not even prepared to look at the price, you coming or not?" he asked, kind of over the bratty attitude of the boy. elas followed behind, he had never been in the castle further than the throne room before. he looked around him with big eyes, the castle was breathtaking, beautiful paintings on the walls and lamps that matched every one of them. alpha stopped at a door, he walked inside and waited for alpha to get in, which he did after a little bit. when elas walked in it seemed like a normal bedroom. well,it was huge but still had the normal vibe of a bedroom trapped in it, though, there were scratches made by claws on the walls, leaving him a little bit unsettled.

"why are we in a bedroom?" elas carefully asked, he was aware alpha was a dangerous ruler so he was scared of what he might be planning.

"not just a bedroom, we're in my bedroom." alpha said as he locked the door.

elas noticed and moved backwards as much as he could, which he later found out, was the wrong move. next thing he knew, alpha had pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. elas was so confused, he just layed there and stared in wonder. as alpha's face was infront of his own, he saw a small light freckles on his nose that he had never noticed before, it was kind of cute.

"if you want my pack out of your territory, won't you do me a favor and spend just one night here." alpha said, a little too confidently if you ask me.

"oh no, nonono" elas said as he pushed alpha aside and climbed off the bed.

"you can have my money, you can have rare items, but i am not selling myself out." elas said. "who do you think i am?!"

alpha had climbed off the bed and walked towards him already, making him back up.

he backed up all the way until he could feel the cold metal from the door on his back, making him gasp. then, he was trapped against it, alpha's strong hold into the door next to his face.

"its not about who you are, its about what you can be for me" alpha said, deep and dark voice filling the room. he looked up in his eyes, something he hadn't dared to do for a while. he could feel alpha's hand slowly reach his waist, making him look down.

"its simply an offer, your majesty. i don't want you to think im an egotistical prick" alpha said, obviously joking. elas chuckled.

"its a little too late for that" he joked back, making them both smile. the tension in the room becoming heavy. elas looked at alpha's lips for just a split second, should he really do this? what if he hurts him? what if he hurts his people...or worse, what if he accidentally falls in love? he shook his thoughts off and returned to the man infront of him. he slowly and carefully put his hand on the side of his face, all his attention on the taller male. elas looked at him, only to see him switching from one eye to the other. that was it, he couldn't take it anymore. elas pulled his face towards his own, catching his lips in a passionate kiss. as much as he hated his guts, this felt amazing. the butterflies in his stomach flattering around uncontrollably. the two kissed against the door, trying to be silent, for if anyk heard alpha or elas, alpha would be in trouble. elas burried his fingers in alpha's hair, playing with it with every movement their lips make together. when the kiss got a little more heated elas let out a small moan, just that turned alpha insane. alpha pulled away from the kiss, he stared at his new prey with lust in his eyes before putting his index finger on his lips and quietly shushing. elas watched his lips and he dreamily nodded. just then, he got picked up from the floor, arms and legs wrapped around his so called enemy, elas stared at alpha before connecting their lips again, kissing him deeply as alpha moved them to the king sized bed. he pulled away, looking elas up and down before smiling. elas didn't get time to process that, he got dropped onto the bed, making him giggle a little, and seeing alpha's smile as he watched he knew he was toying with him. elas scooted himself to the pillows as he watched the purple haired man crawl closer until he was on top of him. elas took the chance, as soon as alpha moved on top he made out with him, small moans of elas not going unnoticed. alpha just couldn't stop him anymore, it was like music to his ears, he needed to hear it. alpha moved his hands under elas's clothing, cold metal of his rings hitting his warm skin. elas pulled away and hissed at it, making alpha lose his mind. a confident smile on his face. he kissed along his lawline, moving to his ear, going further into his neck until he heard a whimper from the boy underneath him. he smirked against the king's skin as he felt elas cover his mouth with his hand. alpha placed soft kisses on the spot while pushing his hand away.

"i don't care anymore elas, dont hold back" he said.

"that could cost you your head alphie" elas moaned out, considering he was still being teased by the man.

"it'll be worth it" alpha said in his ear before sucking a dark purple hickey on the king's sweet spot. his tongue skillfully swiping over his bare skin. elas held him close, at this moment, he wasn't his enemy. he was much more than that, maybe a casual lover. though he wasn't sure for how long that would last. alpha pulled away from his neck to take a good look at his newest accomplishment. the mark being unmissable, just how he planned.

"you look so pretty with that, it's like you're really mine. you should come back and let me mark you again someday" alpha said smirking at the sight he had. elas with swollen, colored lips, eyes dreamy and possessive and shirt just a little unbuttoned.

"shut up" he giggled.