the backalley

"Dont worry guys, me and akkar are almost done" alpha said before lifting the cigarette to his mouth again. It was now break time, which means akkar and alpha always go to smoke. Elas and anyk always came with them since they didn't like to be alone. It was a very cold day though. Anyk was hugging herself for warmth while elas was pressed up against alpha, hiding himself in his chest. Alpha always made sure to blow the smoke away from elas, though elas didnt mind that he smoked near him. Akkar threw his cigarette away and rubbed his hands together, that were red from the cold.

"Alright, should we go get something to eat inside? Im starving" Akkar suggested.

Anyk nodded with a smile and waddled inside before the rest could even answer, making everyone chuckle softly. Alpha blew his last bit of smoke out and threw the cigarette on the floor before stepping on it. Elas grabbed onto alpha's hand and walked inside with him and akkar behind them. They all sat down at their regular table, well, nobody dared to sit there anyway since alpha claimed it for him and his friends. Alpha walked to his locker and grabbed the four pizzas from domino's to serve to his friends. Alpha always ordered food for everyone during breaktime. He just walks out of the lesson to take it from the delivery guy and place them in his locker to keep them warm.

Akkar clapped his hands in excitement as he saw alpha and the pizza's coming to the table. Alpha sat down next to elas and nodded to everyone.

"Dig in gang" he smirked. Elas looked at alpha which he noticed and looked back.

"What?" He asked.

"You keep spending money on me" elas pouted. Alpha chuckled as he shrugged.

"Isn't that what a good boyfriend does?" He said smirking. Elas rolled his eyes and placed a bit of money in alpha's hand.

"I know you alpha, i know you're not doing so well money wise." He said looking at him and quickly began eating before alpha could talk back. Anyk and akkar where deep in conversation and didn't notice anything. Alpha leaned on the table aswell, pretending to grab a slice with one hand, the other hand was moving to elas's backpocket to put the money back. Elas didnt notice as alpha was very careful to not alarm the other.

"Aye alpha, i could use some help with english homework." Akkar said. Alpha raised his eyebrows. "And your first thought is to ask me? About homework?"

"Well you always give me that 'look' when i try to make plans with elas without you" akkar rolled his eyes as he took another bite. Alpha chuckled and so did elas.

"Ill help you, don't worry" elas said as he smiled at akkar. Then the table was having fun, talking and laughing while eating. That is, until some group of guys walked past and pushed on the back of elas's head slightly. Just enough to push him forward a little bit. Alpha quickly looked to see who they were with a very angry and confused face. As soon as he made eyecontact with the guy the boy flipped alpha off, causing alpha to stand up. Eyes looking dangerous. Elas quickly pulled him down by the hand and held him so he wouldn't leave.

"Alphie, not smart. Dont do it" elas said as he looked at alpha, who had his eyes glued on the guy.

"DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID?!" alpha said loud.

"I did, felt it too" elas sighed as he looked at anyk and akkar for help.

"Oh for fucks sakes-" alpha said as he angrily leaned down on the table, still stealing glances at the guy.

"Y'know what, let me get my phone from my bag i know what can make you feel better" elas said as he let go of alpha and reached into his bag. Alpha slowly stood up and walked to the guy with hands in his pockets, looking as calm as possible.