Later

We just finish ice skating - hiccup brought me to a really nice restaurant/ fast food. After he said there was an ice ring in the centre of the park, so we went there. He was really funny he was dancing like a professional.

We we're driving to my house now, the car stops "well um hope you like it" he smiles.

"I did thanks hiccup" I kiss his cheek, "bye" I wave and get out "bye" he smiles and waves, he started his car and leaves.

I walked in "what kinda kiss was that!?" I turned around and punch who was there.

"What the - ASTRID!" Rachel shouts at me.

"You scared me!"

"Still! Anyway what kiss was that!?"

"Thanks kiss"

"Ohhh okay, I wonder what one is when your really excited" I push her

"Wait how did you get in here!?"

"I have a hair clip - what you think?"

I just face palm, I saw her going to my radio "let see" she stops at "All About That Bass" and starts dancing. I laugh at her, she pulls me and starts making me dance with her.

"Because you now I'm all about that bass" she started to sing a lot, I sang along with her still dancing. The song ended then another came on "ohhh Astrid I think this is your song" the song was "crazy stupid love" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay next one" I changed it to the next one and "uptown funk" came on, Rachel was doing the dance moves as Bruno Mars, she made me start dancing with her.

After a few more songs, she left. I went up and got the make up off and got into bed, this was one of the best nights.
___________________________

Omg hiiii!!

So it's almost the end I know it's a very small fanfiction but I really think u will like the end