Thank you

I got up early, I headed to the school, there break is at 11. My last class is finished at 10:25 so I can leave and come back because I have class after the break.

I got ready for my classes and started class at normal.

My last class just finished, I left quickly and headed to the hospital. I got there it's 12: 30 I have a half an hour to be will hiccup.

I knock on his door, I was aloud in. "Morning Miss. Hofferson" I nod, he left "oh before I leave you only have a half an hour" he nodes and leaves the room.

"Hi... Hiccup um some of your and mine and other students made cards for you" I felt I was going to start crying "u-um there beautiful, I just want to say I know you will make it, and if you leave its my fault for this, if I didn't - this is all my fault!!!" I scream the last part and fall on my knees.

I felt something rub my head, I like up and saw hiccup hand "hiccup!" I get up, he smiles weakly. He closed his eyes and fell back to sleep "hiccup!" I bend down, my lips were inches away from his, I missed his lips, I miss him, everything.

"Miss we need to ask you to leave" I nod and kiss hiccups cheek. I left the room, I walked out the building and got home, I wanted to call in and say I can't work. I did, he told me it okay for the day but I need to be in tomorrow.

I feel asleep on my bed, I woke up around 11 pm - hiccup! I got off my bed and left. I drove to the hospital, I got to his room, I didn't bother knocking. I walked in and saw hiccup sitting at the side of the bed I don't think he noticed me yet, I walked closer to him.

"Thank you Astrid, you made a good choice" he turns around, facing me and smiles.

"Hiccup..." I walk up to him and hug him close.

"I saw the cards" I knew he was smiling more "I really like them"

"I knew you would" I laugh

"Of course you did" he laughs too.
___________________________

What you think?

Was it to short!??

Okay so most are gone ;-;

So I did the full fanfiction so I will be updating every 2 or 3 night depends on if ur active