Chapter 57: Family is Everything

Start from the beginning

After the song everyone clapped and cheered,

"I have goosebumps and tears," Noah said. I admit, I had goosebumps too.

Watching Noah do all the parts of Aaron Burr, Sir, was just as amazing as watching them all do the same on stage.

The whole audience was laughing all the way through Farmer Refuted, favourite song so far. Hilarious.

You'll Be Back, sang by our once crazy King George was hilarious.

We all then got engrossed and I couldn't take my eyes of it. The song My Shot resonated with me, Angelica Schuyler was breath taking in Satisfied and I felt so bad for her. She loved Alexander, but did what she needed to do and let her younger sister Eliza have her man. The whole production of that song is just heart breaking.

My favourite characters though were Alexander, John Laurens, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan.

Guns and Ships was insane and I was impressed, though not surprised that Noah knew all of the words to the rap.

When John Laurens, *Spoiler alert* dies, it was so sad, and how they did it, they looked at one another as if to say goodbye.

Tears!

To be honest, I could comment on every single song, but I won't.

The midway intermission came and everyone legged it to the bathrooms on the ground floor. Arlo and I were the last ones standing.

"Shall we get everyone some ice cream?" he asked,

    "Hell yes," I said and we walked off to join the long queue, "How you finding it?"

"Bloody brilliant," he answered, I laughed,

   "Alright Ron Weasley," I winked and he smiled.

When we finally got to the front we got 10 tubs, 4 vanilla, 3 strawberry and 3 chocolate. Noah, Angelo, M and Leo were back and Noah's eyes lit up,

"Yay, ice cream, thank you best older brothers," He beamed, we handed them out and then the girls joined and eagerly with thanks took them. We chatted a little bit, but soon ice creams were demolished and the second half began.

Enter Thomas Jefferson and James Maddison.

"So what did I miss?"

Followed by the Cabinet Battle one which I could see Noah making us do later on or tomorrow.

"Turn around bend over I'll show you where my shoes fits," Noah sang laughing.

Before we see the beautiful Angelica and Eliza Schuyler again and Phillip Schuyler's rap was so cute and funny.

"Why did he have to go and be a dick for?" Mali asked quietly, as Say No To This, began;

   "Men," Tammara answered,

"Oi, not all men," Arlo retorted.

"If this didn't happen, there wouldn't be the rest of the story," Noah explained,

    "Sssshhh," Leo told us and we chuckled and zipped our lips and watched on.

"Just say bloody No!" Mali said,

    "The Lord's not going to tell you" Arii added.

"Ssshhh," Noah and Marshall said and they rolled their eyes.

Cabinet Battle two was even better than one, believe it or not. In my opinion.

"We signed a treaty with a King whose head is now in a basket. Would you like to take it out and ask it? Should we honour our treaty, King Louis' head, Uh, do whatever you want, I'm super dead," Noah sang, those were some lyrics!