- 31: Fucking traitors -

Mulai dari awal

"Ugh just gimme that. Let's just get this over with." I groaned, moving out of the stool once my hair was done.

I snatched the jersey out of Mia's hand before stomping over to the bathroom. "I can't believe I'm gonna have to change twice tonight."

"I know man, that part, even I'm sad about." Lex groaned, taking my place, so that Perri can do her hair.

So, apparently, by asking me to the game, Ryder automatically asked me to the after party as well, which is why the girls decided that we get dressed at Perri's place together, for both as its closest to the school.

I put on Ryder's jersey over my shorts and not surprisingly, the jersey fully covered them. It looked like a loose dress on me and I'm afraid, it didn't look half bad.

It was a black jersey with the number 15 on it and Ryder's name on the back in big bold letters.

I looked down, ashamed at the fact that butterflies had swarmed in my stomach when he handed me the jersey at school

And I also maybe, kinda, sorta, tried it on, multiple times when I got home.

"I'm still pretty surprised that he's throwing one of his own." I heard Mia's voice from the room as I decided to exit the bathroom.

"Why?" I frowned, unzipping the bag that had kept my white sneakers in, to go with the jersey.

"Well, considering the fact that Ryder hates parties and barely even attends any, it is pretty surprising that he's throwing one." Perri said, putting on a coat of mascara on her lashes.

"Wait what?" I asked bewildered. "Ryder doesn't attend parties?"

"Nope, the guys usually have to beg him to accompany them to like one party a year." Perri replied, shaking her head and turning to look at us. "How do I look? Logan's gonna be there. I need to make him regret his life."

We chuckled, showering her with compliments, slowly making our way downstairs and out the door eventually.

So, this game was a pretty big deal as our school team was against their all time rival, Rosewood high.

The game is scheduled to start at 6 and we still had like half an hour, to wish Ryder luck and find our seats.

I grabbed my jacket from the back of my car, once we reached the school and got out, putting it on.

"Woah woah woah what are you doing?" Lex said catching up with me.

I stopped, looking at her confused. "Something wrong, apparently. What is it?"

"You're wearing a jacket over the jersey." She said.

The jacket was black and kind of merged with the jersey.

Perri and Mia joined us too, frowning at my jacket.

"Um..." Perri pointed at my jacket.

"What's the big deal? Do you guys want me to freeze to death?" I said, motioning for them to follow me towards the stands.