- 32: I'm doomed -

*Hands over an Oreo*

Hello, all my new readers.

I would like to thank all of you for giving this story a chance. Every single read, vote and comment motivates me to try and write better chapters and not give up on this story.

I love to see you guys relate with me and finding my references somewhat funny.

Sorry for the long author's note.
I hope you enjoy the chapter.
I love you all <3

Song suggestion : Roxelle_Wanna_Sleep

Thanks for the support babe <3

Emily's P.O.V.

Ron: Name?

Me: Mr. King

Ron: Got it.

I locked my phone, throwing it on the bed, before sighing. "Remind me, why am I having this argument with you all?"

"Because you clearly don't understand that our best interests lie with you, dumbass." Perri rolled her eyes, proceeding with Mia's make-up.

"Just listen to us this once Em. You literally always wear black." Lex groaned, grabbing the outfit that I chose, off the bed and placed it back in my bag.

The colour of my dress.

That's what we've been arguing about for the last half an hour. Perri finished doing all of our make-up one by one with Mia being the last one and we've been going back and forth on what I should be wearing to the after party.

It was very uncalled for, really. They want me to wear a dress that they all bought without me knowing and have been pestering me to drop the outfit that I decided for myself.

I had chosen a black dress, like most of the times while the girls bought me a red one.

"Black isn't even a real colour." Mia said, making me gasp.

"You did not just say that."

She rolled her eyes, looking at me through the mirror. "Yes, I did."

I narrowed my eyes at her, while Lex groaned. "Just try it on Em. Your make-up already matches with the dress so just suck it up and wear it." She said, throwing the soft material at me.

"Okay fine. But I still think that you guys are being weird about this." I said, pointing at them, making Perri squeal and clap like a kid.

"Oh great! Ryder doesn't even know what he's going to witness tonight." She said, dreamily. "I can't wait for the moment his eyes land on you."

"Well let's just hope he doesn't pass out before giving a reaction." Lex laughed.

I looked at them, with a disgusted look of my own. "I'm right here, you know? And it's better if you guys stop dreaming of the impossible. Nothing's gonna happen between us okay?"