Part-12

They collected proofs against harshad and his father and trying to find whether nyo is helping them or not. They were doing this from past week.

Today they were at farmhouse.
Suddenly nandu' s phone rang. The ringtone was

'kaise tujhse mila tha.. Mai kuch jhagdo me tujhse juda tha mai.. phir nazaren teri meri nazro se mili... Pyaar tera meri har khushi hai bani aur tu meri zindagi bani'

Fab4 was shocked listening her ringtone because "o yaara" Was manik's favorite song sung by him. Manik was seeing her with 'aww I love you' look. Nandu was hell embarrassed feeling his gaze on her.

She picked the phone up.

N- hello. Haa. (Excited) really. Ok. We are ready. Okay.

(Dots are the words of the person on the other side)

Nav- kya hua?

'N' was smiling.

M-bolo bhi ab.

'N' was still smiling.

Abhi- tum toothpaste ka advertisement kr rhi kya jo daant dikha rhi...

N- let's partyyy!

Others- batana hai to batao.

N- we got dates of the court. And that's tom only... I am super excited.

Al- but about nyo aunty.

N- unka baad me dekh lenge..

*skip to court*( I am very lazy!)

Judge- proceed.

N- my Lord, I am reopening the case of Mr and Mrs murty accident case as that was not an accident but a pre planned murder. I am here to provide them justice and my main culprit is MR. Ajay saxena and his son MR. Harshad saxena.

Mr. Singh- my Lord, that was a years back case. If that wasn't a accident and a murder it should be proven earlier. How come court give false statements.

N- I am not saying that court have given a wrong judgement. It's just that the evidences.. The proofs were pressurized by money. I want to question something to MR. Ajay saxena.

Judge nodded- ijajat hai.

N- so where were you at 23rd July 2016? Just the day before accident or may I say murder?

Mr. Ajay- that day I was at home.. In Harshad's birthday party.. We have planned a  big party.

N- ok.

Other side(friends..)

Whispering. To manik.

C- okay kyu kaha?

D- yeah.

A- we have proof.

Nav- aur kya..

Abhi- she can prove it right..

Muk- bol manik.

M- mujhse kya puch rhe.. Case dekho.. That's interesting.

N- do you know Mr and Mrs murty?

A- we we're having business relation.

N- so you must be knowing about their family too and about malhotras too right?

A- I only know about family-friend relationship of murtys and malhotras. But about their family I don't know anyone else than them.

N- ok.. My Lord I want Mr ajay saxena to remember somethings.

(She signaled her assistant)

Assistant went and gave that pd to judge.

Judge- play this.

Video starts [refer part-7]

A man was sitting in front of nandini's father

Man- Tum apne beti ki shaadi mujhse krwa do. Wrna mai tumhari biwi ko uthwa lunga.
NA(nandini's appa) - nhi nhi.. Tum aisa nhi kroge. Aur mai apni beti ki shaadi harshad se nhi kra skta. Maine nandini ka haath manik ko de diya hai.
Man- soch lo. Mr. Murty. Tumhari jaan tk jaa skti hai.
NA- Mr. Saxena. Tumhari saari koshish nakaam kr dunga. Ye mai aaj 23 July 2016 ko keh rha hu. Jo krna hai kr lo

Video ends.

By the end Mr. Ajay saxena was in sweat.

N- ab kahiye..

Mr. Singh- but this not prove that Mr. Ajay saxena have murdered them.

N- I know. But why did he lie?

Whispering were heard all over the court.

J- order order. Say why did you lie?

N- say! Or did you only murdered them too?? Say Mr. Ajay saxena.

Mr. Singh- but what about harshad?

N- harshad.. Later.. Have patience.

N- the next day they met a accident.

A- that was just a mere co incidence.

N- wooh! Too much co incidence right? So what were you doing there where the accident actually held? That was also just a co incidence?

A- you are saying lie.

N- how could u say that? When u know that you are lying.

A- I am.. No.. T lyi.. Ng

(He started stammering)

N- then why are you stammering?

A- I am not lying.

Mr. Singh- objection my Lord. Miss. Murty is pressuring him.

N- no am not.

J- objection Overruled.

N- say.

Just then a voice came from behind

"I will tell you the truth"

And seeing *her/him* everyone was shocked!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cliffhanger 😅😅..
Guess who is he or she!?
Thank you. Next update after 20+ votes.