Part-6

The next day all went to shopping. And now the day of freshers was there. The timing was from 6 pm. So everyone decided to meet at 4 in malhotra mansion.

Everyone reached there on time, with their dresses. As they have to get ready there only. After all the things. They all reached the venue on time.

Everyone was busy partying. Fab5 was called for performance they performed on disco deewane. And navni perform on deewani mastani. And many more students performed. Just then a announcement was made.

"Let's play some games! The game is that you have to wear masks kept on the table and find your date. Are you guys ready???"

All got excited. Nd shouted
"yes"

Soon the game started. Everyone was busy finding their dates when suddenly nandini felt a pull and crashed into someone's chest. He held her hand and drag her out of the party room and took her to the lobby.

Nandini was protesting every second but he was not leaving her. He pinned her to the wall and started touching her face, neck and coller bones. He threw her duppatta.

He said "how dare you reject my proposal. Girls die for my one look and you! Let me tell you real thing"

Just then he held her coller sleeve to tore it . But suddenly someone stopped his hand and  remove his mask.

5-6 people were there..

All said"Harshad".

(everyone who were there was fab5 and navbhi and the guy who hold harshad's hand was manik)

As soon as harshad's grip loosed on nandini. She hugged manik and started crying. And started chanting

"Manik this time I tried. You said na to fight. This time I fought but failed. I fought. "

FLASHBACK
Everyone was sitting in jamroom.

Nan- "mai aati hu. Mujhe library se book leni hai"

Man- "ha ha chalo.. Mujhe bhi book leni h.. Humlog aate hai"

All nodded their head.
They went out and started going towards library.

Man-"you should have fought"

Nandini see him with confused expression.

Man-"you should have fought against harshad. Is baar mai aa gya pr shyd agli baar na aa pau.. Khyaal rakha kro. Bahut special ho tum"

Nandini nodded her head obediently.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Manik started consoling her..

"It's ok. Mai aa gya na.. Stop crying"

And other boys were beating harshad very badly. Navya suggested to go to their house. They all agreed and went.
Nandini was inside her room with all girls and manik was pacing to and fro outside the room. Navya came out.

Manik-"how's she? Thk h na? I must have killed harshad for doing this to her"

Cab- "relax bro"

Man- "how could i? Tune dekha nhi kitna ro rhi thi.. It will definitely create a scar on her mind. Tu to janta hai na.. How it feels to be in darkness. Fab5 ne suffer kiya hai.. Mai nhi chata ye suffer kre. She deserves to be someone's shining star. But see how the destiny is written. I can't see tears in her eyes"

And he started breaking. All were present there except alya mukti and nandini. All can feel that manik's feeling for nandini is not only as a friend.

Nav- "go inside. She is asking for you. "

Manik nodded and went inside and muklya came out. Everyone except manan settled themselves in living room.

Abhi- "do you guys see the same shine in manik's eyes which is seen be me? "

Muklya-"what? "

They told muklya whole story.

Cab- "I think he started liking her"

All- "hmm"

Muk-"kya kre? "

Cab-"mission manan"

Navya- "nhi.. Pyaar jo hota h na.. Vo khud se hota hai.. Shyd ye manik ka attraction hi ho.. Love aur attraction me bahut chhota distance hota hai.. Jo samjhana thoda muskil h.. Let them enjoy this phase... If they will meant to be so they will. If not so not. "

All nodded head.

Manan side:-

Manik started caressing her face and hair.

Nan- "manik.. "

Man-"hmm"

Nan-"I know ki tumhe meri life me aaye hue mushkil se 1 hafta hua hoga. But still you managed to be on the top of my priority list. Jb tk tumko na dekhu.. Baat na kru.. Lgta hai kuch adhoora h.. Aisa lgta hai bahut pehle se jaanti hu tumhe.. Tumko dekhti hu to amma appa ki yaad aa jati hai. Pta nhi kya ho rha h mere saath pr phir bhi I miss you every hour you are not with me. Will u please do a favour to me? "

Man- "yes"

Nan- "mera mumbai aane ke peeche ek motive tha.. Jo maine sirf navya ko hi bataya tha.. Abhi ko bhi nhi.. But I think I have enough people by my side to help me out from this... I am here to find the culprits of my parents accident and I know that my monster also lives in Mumbai.. Usko bhi dundhna h.. "

Man- "of course hum sb tumhari help krenge tumhare parents ke culprit tk pahuchne ke liye.. Waise monster? "

Nan- "my childhood best friend. We separated after my parents accident"

Man-"ohh.. Bahar chl ke sbko bataye ye? "

Nan nodded her head. They went out and told everyone and everyone were ready to help and they call it for a day and retire to their places.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
With love,
Ridd