part-8

C- how could he?

M- uski to.

Na- what are u thinking nandu?

N- let's have some fun.

Everyone- kaise?

N-have patience.

She called someone.

N- hello.... Ek kaam hai... Mr. Ajay saxena(Harshad's father) ke saare purane cases of reopen kro. I will be fighting for victims and against him... Thank you. Byee. See you soon.

Cuts the call.

C- but manik if harshad's father have done this.. So what about nyonika aunty?

Manik started thinking.

N- why are you angry on barbie doll?

M- harshad showed me a clip in which she is clearly saying that she have killed your parents. And I ... (He started breaking. Nandini hugs him)

N- shh.. We will meet barbie doll tomorrow. Okay?

Everyone nodded.

N- let's sleep. Me and navya in my room. Mukti and alya in abhi's room and boys.. Can manage outside too.

M- we can go home right?

N- we will do everything together as it's a dangerous work.

M- ok.

They retired to their beds. And call it for a day.

Next day.

They went to meet nyonika.
She was at home.

N- hello aunty.

Nyo- hii.. Tum kaun?

N- hello barbie doll.

Nyo was in tears. And directly hugged her.

After some time composing herself.

Nyo- how.. You are back?

M- Mom.

Nyo was again in tears. Manik directly hugged her saying infinite sorry.

M- I'm sorry. I believed that duffer. And always blamed u.

He hold his ears. Nyo jerked his hand and nodded in no.

Nyo- let's have breakfast.

C- kyu nahi.

Everyone except nyo glared him.

N- pehle kaam. Barbie doll us video me aapne jhooth kaha kyu?

Nyo- mere paas koi aur option nhi tha. Mere saamne manik kidnapped ho kar baitha tha unconscious and his gun was aiming him. So I had to say that.

Manik was now In tears. How could he believed harshad. This was the only thing ringing in his mind.

N- okthanksbye.

She ran and left the mansion. On her sudden move, no one was able to figure out what's going in her mind. In reality nandini too was not able to figure out. She just opened the door of car got inside and locked it started crying.

Everyone(except nyo) ran behind her only to find her locked. Everyone tried to call her but she didn't answered any of them. Due to lack of oxygen she fainted in car. And after many attempts she was taken out and she was unconscious.

They take her to hospital.

M- doctor! Doctor! (Doctor came) check her. Noting should happen to her or else you don't know what can I do.

Cabir and dhruv were finding it difficult to calm him down because his heart was breaking seeing his heartbeat lying on hospital bed. He was breaking. Every second was like hour to him.

Na- she have asthma.

Everyone-whatt.

She didn't open her eyes that day. But next day she did. Due to nyo insistence nandini was shifted into a private ward and everyone was allowed to wait in night. In morning nyo also came with food.

Nyo- baccho kuch to kha lo..
Kl subah se bhukhe ho.. (All were protesting against it) thk h kam se kam ye juice hi pilo. (All nodded in no. But nyo made it drink to everyone except manik). Manik pilo lo. Jb nandu uthegi to kya bolegi.

N- mon..s..ter..

All eyes shifted to her.

M- dhruv doctor ko bula ke lao.

Dhruv left. Girls made her sit straight. Doctor came. Checked her.

Doc- now she is ok. But miss murty you have to take your medicines on time unlike previous time.

M- what do you mean?

Doc- she haven't told you

(nandini bite her lips and started praying to aiyappa that her lie didn't get unfolded)

A- what?

Doc- that she is suffering from asthama but skipped her medicines tom.(everyone was glaring nandini)Mr. Malhotra take care of her as well as u.

N- isko kya hua?

Doc- nothing much but temper issues. Your friends will tell you. Till then take care.

Doctor left.

Nandini found everyone glaring at her but royally ignored.

N- cabir isne kya kiya?

C- nothing much.. But doctor ko dhamki di nothing should happen to you or else...

M- cabirr (glaring at nandini)we have something other to discuss

Muk- do u have something to tell us.

N- hmm.. I was feeling well so I haven't take my meds.

Everyone was feeling banging their heads listening this lame excuse.

Nyo- ab kuch to kha pilo. Kl subah se kuch nhi khaye piye ho.

Everyone except manan and nyo- hmne juice piya h.

N- monster ne?

Everyone except manan- nah

Nandini started crying.

Manik hugged her.

N- I am the only reason of trouble in everyone's life. ...

##################
With love❤
Ridd.