Part-4

Next day they all are gathered in canteen. Cabir was munching sandwich while other was just chit chatting. Soon there was a announcement by Nyonika malhotra, trustee of space and mother of manik.

Announcement:-"ALL THE FRESHERS HAVE TO GATHER IN THE AUDITORIUM IN 10 MINS "

Listening this everyone in canteen started talking.

Manik-"ab kya hua hoga nyonika ko"

Nandini-"manik.. Nyonika ma'am "

Mukti-"nandini.. She is manik's mom"

Navya- "but still only nyonika? "

Cabir saw the change in manik's expression and try to divert the topic.

Cabir-"chale? "

All- "hmm"

They all went there. Principal, nyonika, some seniors with harshad was standing there.

Fab5+navni sat in the 2nd row.
Soon principal came on the mike

Principal-" Good morning students, as you know every year space organises a freshers party for the new comers. So after 3 days there will be freshers party at XYZ hotel. Transportation will be not provided by us. Your classes till the freshers will not be taken as everyone will busy With preparations. With due respect I would like to call Nyonika ma'am to come. Now all yours ma'am "

Nyonika-" All info's will be shared with you all by the end of today. And one more thing you will be informed about the dress code too. And all the preparations will be done by your seniors. If you guys want to do any kind of activity. You can contact them. Thank you. Now disperse. "

All went to canteen then a peon came.

Peon-"who is manik malhotra here? "

Manik-"me"

Peon-"nyonika ma'am is calling you. "

Manik - "hmm"

And went to her cabin.

Manik- "why did you called me?"

Nyonika-"take this keys. There are the key of fab5's jamroom. Personal jamroom. And you and your friends have to perform "

Manik- "ok. Anything else? "

Her eyes started Getting moist seeing her own child talking to her very rudely. But somehow managed to stop them.

Nyonika-"no"

Manik directly went to his friends to tell them this news. He reached canteen and just went to place order of pastries for all. After taking them he went to his friends.

Manik-"guys I have a very good news. Guess? "

Cabir-"Tu pregnant ho gya? "

Navya-"haaye matarani ye kya anarth ho gya. Manik ko maaf kr do. Isne jo bhi paap koye hai unhe shama kr de aur "

Nandini-" Let him speak. "

Manik-"thank you warna to aaj inhone pta nhi kya kya soch lena tha "

Dhruv-"buddy what's the news? "

Manik-" We got our personal jamroom!!! "

Everyone-"wow"

Mukti- "let's go there"

All nodded and went there saw the interior and sat there.

Manik-"nyonika has asked us yo perform. I said okay. Is it okay with u all? "

Fab4-"yes! "

Alya- " Nandini, navya won't you guys perform? "

Navni shared a look aand soke together -"we will!. Classical dance"

Mukti-"great "

Dhruv-" Check your mail. All details are there"

After checking :-

Nan- "sorry guys but we won't be able to come"

Nav-"hmm"

Cabir- "kyu? '

Nav-" Ye bahut late se start ho rha aur khtm bhi bahut late ae hoga. Aur college waale transportation bhi nhi de rhe "

Nan-"aur itni late cab bhi nhi milegi "

Manik- "sirf itni si baat. Fab5 hat party me saath me jaata.. To you can join us and we will drop u too"

Muk- "hmm that's right"

Navni-"okay"

Al-"chalo shopping pe chalte.. We don't have white dresses"

Cab-"maine socha ki ye line abhi tk aayi kyu nhi "

After a good laughter session.

Dh-"hmm.. Dress theme is
white.  Chalo chalte hai"

Muk- "nandini navya.. Tumlog bhi chalo"

Listening this nandini makes a irritated face. And navya shook her head in disbelief.

Manik- "kya hua? "

Nav-"kuch nhi... She hates shopping aur is maharani ka dream hai ki ye apne patidev ke saath hi ghanto mall me ghumengi"

Cab- " Aur kya sahi to koi to hona chahiye luggage uthane ke liye "

They all burst in laughter. And nandini glares all.

Nan-"chalo chl ke form fill kr le? Activities wala"

All nodded and went towards the counter. Harshad was standing there. A boy was sitting on chair and writing something. And a guy was standing talking to someone on phone, his face was not visible.

All completed their registration. Then the guy of phone turned and navya and nandini scream-"abhi"

All rubbed their ears. And glare them they mouthed "sorry". And within a click of second hugged abhi.

-------------------------------------------------
With love,
Ridd!