Naamah's eyes widened now at the question, she knew the answer to it she could smell it on him. "Booka I-"

"Jus' tell me and I want the truth..."

Naamah paused for a minute, "you have a good heart in reality, a good head on your shoulders. You don't do things out of spite, you do certain things out of revenge.. You're also a good a father, and you do what you have to do to provide, I don't thin-"

"Where am I goin'?"

"Heaven," she confessed.

"Forreal?" Booka wondered looking at her a bit surprised and Naamah slowly nodded giving him the confirmation he needed. Booka now felt content with the information he had received, he knew he didn't do good his whole life but each time he did something bad or which seemed wrong he had a purpose for it. He believed in karma strongly and was willing to accept any and every consequence he planned to received in the afterlife but now he was more than ecstatic for the outcome.

Naa sighed wondering what that would feel like, heaven of course. That was something she'd never be able to experience because her body would possibly explode into a million pieces soon as she stepped foot at the large golden gates.

"What's wrong? Say when I go I'll see if I can get you a day pass like they do at amusement parks, aight?" Booka assured.

Naamah couldn't help but to laugh and thought that was rather sweet but also highly impossible, "thank you," she simply replied.

Booka shrugged nonchalantly, "no issue."

Moments later the doors had opened and Von along with Durk entered, they each looked to one another.

"Did you guys do it? Is it finished?" Naamah questioned and Von stared at her for a moment before he grabbed something from behind his back, it was a hand with long claws and it appeared to be shriveling up by being detached from its body. "The bitch got away but I feel like we can do some with this, he seems to need it.." He informed before tossing it into Naamah's lap. The large hand begin twitching as if it wanted to move around then suddenly the hand jumped and gripped onto Booka's neck tightly.

Everyone in the car screamed in terror.

Booka snatched a pen out the cup holder and started to stab at the hand over and over while hollering for his life.

Durk reached over trying to snatch it off his neck but it was no use.

Naamah closes her eyes and focused all of her energy towards the hand in the midst of the chaos, "solvo," she demanded with a stern voice, causing the windows to burst open on the truck making each of the boys duck in the process.

Booka clutched onto his now pained throat, beginning to massage it. "Where the fuck did it go?" He asked a bit afraid to look for it.

Naamah gently petted the hand speaking to it in a foreign language, "it's okay, it'll show us where he is."

The hand jumped onto the middle console and used its fingers as feet to jump onto the dashboard, it simply pointed straight ahead indicating for Durk to go into that direction. Durk started up the car and shook his head, "I really gotta get used to this shit," he mumbled to himself putting the car in drive following the live GPS.