"The guy she was dating was 9 years older than her!" Athena blubbers out and I gasp.

"9 years!" my dad grits and I cower back.

"Uh. No comment." I respond glaring at Athena. I grab my laptop, sliding it in my bag, and throwing it on my back.

"As fun as this was, I must be heading out now." I say getting up before a hand pushes me back down.

"You are not getting out of this young lady." my dad says and I groan.

"Dad! I'm 20! What did you expect me to do down there?"

"And how old were you when you met and when you started dating." he asks.

"18 and 19." I mutter. His glare turns from me to Athena who looks like she wants to be swallowed by a black hole.

"And you. How old were you and him the first time you met, and when you first did it." he nearly shudders at the last sentence.

"We met when I was 13 and he was 14 and we didn't do anything until I was 15 and he was 16." She whispers. Avoiding eye contact with my dad. I hear a breathy chuckle from behind me, turning to see Harry thoroughly enjoying this.

"15!" he nearly yells.

"Hey it's about the same age difference as Harry and Hope and you didn't get mad at them!" she defends herself and I shrug my shoulders. My dad turns to me for confirmation.

"Yeah, she's right." I explain and he nods for me to tell him more. I sigh out before continuing. "His name is Brandon, he's 17 and was born in 2003. He's a nice kid, respectful. Head over heels for Athena. If someone would just give in to their feelings they could be in a relationship." I explain to my dad directing the last part towards Athena.

"I'm sorry Hope but if I'm going to go all-in with a guy I want them to be able to know my real fucking name." She growls and I roll my eyes.

"Don't you think I thought the same thing about James? I was happy Athena, you know that but I couldn't drag him into this, that's why when it started to get serious I turned him down." I say and I see guilt cross her eyes.

"I know." She whispers. I grab my bag standing up and walking towards the door this time.

"You can scream and yell at me later but I need to go now." I tell my dad. I wave bye heading to the elevators to go to the gym. Right now I'm stressed and sad. I need somewhere to release the tension building up inside me.

As I walk into the elevator I feel arms grab me and pin me against the wall. Hands cage me in and I look at the person in front of me. The doors close and he backs up pulling the emergency button making the elevator stop.

"H-Harry, what are you doing?" I stutter out and he grins.

"Looking good Hope." He compliments me and I furrow my eyebrows. I stay silent and he laughs walking back over placing his hands on either side of my head caging me in.

"You know. When I woke up today I didn't expect to see the girl that left me walk into the room." I let out a nervous laugh at the way his words begin to affect me. So many emotions are dripping from his simple sentences and my body doesn't know how to react.

Damn hormones.

"Aw, do I still make you nervous baby?" he asks and I shake my head repeatedly. "You sure?" he asks again and I still shake my head. His left hand comes down wrapping around my throat and it takes everything in me not to moan.

"How many?" He asks me.

"How many what?" I ask back not understanding his question.

"How many people have fucked you since me?" he reiterates and I gulp. His hand squeezes a bit more and a moan slips from my mouth.