30

On their third day there, they all agreed that they all wanted a break from swimming and tanning. So after a quick Google search, they were headed to a cute shopping town that the girls managed to convince their boyfriends to take them to.

"How long are you girls wanting to shop? Like 30 minutes?" Jeongin asked hopefully.

The girls eyed each other before bursting out laughing. Chan sent Jeongin a sympathetic look through the review mirror, offering the confused boy a tight lipped smile. "They could shop for hours and we'd still have to beg them to leave." 

"Trust us, we speak from experience." Jisung added. Staring off into space for a moment before shuddering.

**Time skip** 

"Ok, OKAY!" Chan shouted over everyone's loud voices. "We're here so I'm turning the music off!" There was a collective groan from the others who had been karaoking.

The group shuffled out of the van, groaning when the intense heat and the sun's glare hit them. 

"Would someone explain to me why the sun feels the need to always wake up and choose violence?" Hae grumbled, bringing her hand up to shield her eyes. 

The town was the most picturesque place Hae had ever been to. With bustling stone walkways lined with colorful little shops and flower beds groomed to perfection. A variety of different scents invaded her nostrils. Fresh pastries, coffee, homemade soaps, and candles. 

They walked around for awhile, enjoying the pleasant atmosphere together. Eventually they split up, the girls heading to go shop while the boys wanted to attempt to make candles. 

"We'll meet up for lunch at 12:30. You three better not be late or we will leave you." Mika warned the boys. She tossed her handbag over her shoulder before walking over to give Chan a peck on the lips. "Love you, have fun." 

Despite how long the two had been dating the others could still see the plainative blush on the Australian's cheeks.  "Love you too." He breathed out with a dazzling smile that could make anyone swoon. "Please be safe ladies." 

"Yeah yeah, off you go, don't burn yourselves on the candle wax!" Hae called. Shoeing the boys away before throwing her arms around the Mika and Ora's shoulders. "Alright ladies let's go find some cute destination shirts." 

"What the- Han Jisung what did I just say!" Chan shrieked. 

The said boy was dancing around the candle shop while flapping his arm wildly, trying to cool it off. "You think I meant to do this?" Jisung cried, switching to blowing on his arm. The action making his cheeks puff out. 

Jeongin snorted from his seat. He glanced over at the owner of the shop who seemed like she was about to snap the boys necks. She was an older woman who had instantly taken a dislike to them the second they had entered her shop. Possibly because Chan had accidentally kicked over a table of expensive glass candle holders. "Guys I think she's about to kill us if we don't leave soon." 

The other two turned to look. "Yeah well maybe if someone actually listened to the instructions instead of burning the life out of their arms every five seconds she wouldn't be so stressed." Chan deadpanned, raising an eyebrow at Jisung. 

Jisung crossed his arms, plopping back down into his seat in front of his very poorly  made candle. "It's not my fault that I'm bad at candle making." He grumbled, casting a glance at the multiple burns on his arms from the wax. "We should just pay her for disrupting her and leave."