"O-ok" she said then she got up and walked to her bathroom.

Stripping her bed lucky the blood only stained her sheets and not her mattress.

5 minutes later...

"What you doing" Oceana asked standing in the doorway of the laundry room.

"Lani got her period I'm helping her out" I said not looking at end because I'm mad at her then I started pouring some soap inside the detergent tray then I closed it and used the touchscreen to started the wash cycle.

"You really gotta attitude" she asked laughing.

"Lemme go check on my baby though, the quads in the living room eating watching cocomelon" she said then she tied her hair inna messy bun.

"No, lemme do it this time" I said wanting to be there for her.

"Is you gone faint like the last two" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No, I got this" I said then she nodded.

"Ok, gone head but gimme a kiss first" she said smiling.

"A peck I'm still mad" I said then I leaned down and pecked her lips then she grabbed my face and tongue me down.

"Mm I always get what I want" she said winking then she walked out the room.

"Nothing but the damn devil" I called out then she started laughing.

15 minutes later...

"You done baby" I asked knocking on the twins' bathroom door.

"Yes" she said softly then I opened the door.

"How you feeling are you ok princess" I asked closing the door behind me then I placed her clothes on the counter.

"Why my cat bleeding it's the end of the world already" she asked with an eyebrow.

"No baby you just becoming a woman every female goes through this it's completely normal" I said then I opened her cabinet and pulled out the pads Oceana had in there for them.

"You don't get one" she asked causing me to shake my head.

"Hell nah" I said then she tooted her lips up.

"Now you know what mommy said bout allat cussing" she said then I grabbed a pad.

"She ain't in here she downstairs being mean and stingy right now, but this right here is a pad you gonna put this in your panties so the blood don't get inside of there sometimes you might have an accident but that's completely ok we gonna make you a kit to keep in yo backpack so you can get yo self together or just call one of us and we'll pick you up" I said then she nodded.

"I wear it everyday" she asked causing me to shake my head.

"No only until your cycle ends and when it does you gonna put on one of these skinny pads yo mama wear them a day after hers just to be safe" I said picking up the other box of pads.

"Skinny pads, interesting" she said nodding.

"When yo mama on she likes to wear dark clothing just in case she has an accident so I got you some black panties and black shorts, ok" I said then she nodded.

"I think I have it from here, but stand outside of the door just in case please" she said causing me to smile.

"Of course baby just call me back" I said then she nodded then I left out the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

"Aww papa you did so good, but they not called skinny pads they called panty liners" Oceana said cheesing.

"Well shit they skinnier than the regular pads, and her Khaleesi you look so pretty mamas" I said kissing her cheeks causing her to smile.