"No, because your offspring would be more powerful than even yourself." Dracula deadpanned. You blinked in surprise. That wasn't what you'd expected he'd say.

"My... offspring?" Dracula quirked an eyebrow at your surprise.

"Yes, if you were to, say, have any offspring with your boyfriend." He nodded at Jungkook, who flushed and straightened. "Then those children would be even more powerful than you." His eyes darkened, boring into you. "And if the cycle continued, then they could threaten the Elder's entire society." He gave you a long serious look and you coughed indignantly.

"I... I don't want kids!" You exclaimed, waving a dismissive hand. "I'm not even thinking about having kids!" You were blushing, hoping that Jungkook wasn't looking at you.

Just imagining the events of having children with anyone, much less Jungkook himself. You blushed furiously and couldn't look at him. Dracula let out another annoyed sigh, rolling his eyes at the two of you.

"Regardless of what you're thinking, the Elders will never allow you live peacefully." He said unapologetically. You gulped hard. "However, if you were to become a vampire, you could help Rosie and I take down the Elders and Lazarus." Dracula squeezed Rosemary's hand and she smiled at you, her violet eyes flickering dangerously. "You could go before the council and explain what Lazarus had been planning and how much of a nutjob he is. With your testimony, you could turn the council on each other and have them destroy each other from the inside out." He grinned, flashing his fangs. "Then I could finally come out of hiding and a new vampire society could be born. One without so many rules and restrictions."

You swallowed hard, utterly stunned at the horrifying plan. It was one thing to think about becoming a vampire, but another thing entirely to think about joining a coup. Turning into a vampire had never crossed your mind, not even once through your entirety of your stay with Jungkook and the others. Not once had you thought about what it would be like if you were a vampire. Living forever was one thing, but there was also the prospect of having to drink human blood for survival. You supposed you could be like Jungkook and only drink from bags, not from actual humans but... would you be able to control yourself? If it was as good as Taehyung had said... could you control yourself enough?

"What if... what if I don't want to be a vampire?" You murmured, blinking up at Dracula and Rosemary. Jungkook tensed next to you, but you weren't brave enough to look at his reaction.

Dracula and Rosemary looked at each other and then looked back at you. There was a dangerous gleam in Dracula's eyes, even though he was still smiling cheerfully.

"Well, I can give you a few days to think about it. You'll have to stay here, though. Lazarus will be looking for you by now I assume, so this is the safest place for you." He said, sitting up straight. Rosemary stood and he rose behind her, sweeping his arm around her waist, attaching her to his hip. "I'm sure after you think about it, you'll see it my way." Then he frowned, looking at Jungkook distastefully. "I suppose your guard dog can stay here as well." He spat, wrinkling his nose as he gave Jungkook a once-over.

"Do you have human food here?" Jungkook asked abruptly, standing up. He held out a hand for you and you took it, rising up next to him. Dracula blinked, looking at you blankly.

"Oh... right, I didn't think that through. I figured we'd have you into a vampire right away. But since you need a few days to consider..." He trailed off and swirled his finger around, pointing at Jungkook. "You can fetch food for her."

Jungkook grimaced. "I don't want to leave her with you." He snarled, sending shivers down your spine. Dracula rolled his eyes.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. I'm not going to lay a finger on her. I want her to be a vampire, I don't want her dead. And it would be much easier if she were cooperative about the whole thing." He said appearing bored. He inspected his fingernails and Rosemary cackled, kissing his cheek.