41-An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case

Depuis le début

" Huh ? You are not his girlfriend ? Mou though you two will look perfect together ... and it's clearly you two love each other " Rin said mumbling the last part .
." Rin, stop with the teasing .." Kaito said .
" hai hai also you can call me Rin and since you are Kaito's friend you are too my friend " hearing that Aoko nodded happily .

" Then you can call me Aoko then
Rin "

And like this they went together to the kuroba household .
Rin and Aoko walking together talking and laughing and Kaito tailing behind them he sighed looking at them .
' They just met but looking at them now it's like they have known each other for a long time , well girls are really mysterious ' Kaito thought while rubbing his head on the other side he was really happy and excited to see his friend here it's been a long time after all he missed her a lot even though he contact her with the phone but this is different .
After a while of walking they arrived at their destination .
Rin stayed a little then went back to Beika saying she will come again .

.
.
.

After school

I was walking to Dr.Agasa house when a girl approached me saying "Do you wanna walk home together Conan, you must feel lonely since you just moved here, right? So Ayumi will be your friend!".
"No, not really... I mean I..." I tried to explain when a boy screamed "ayy you!" I turned to see him. He was a huge boy. "Are you rejecting Ayumi's offer?!" he said, lifting his fist. When another boy came and said "Genta abuse isn't a solution".
"Shut up Mitsuhiko! Do you have a problem with me?!" the giant boy replied "I am busy, bye-bye" I said running away to Dr.Agasa house.
.
.

Dr.Agasa house
Shinichi/Conan POV

"So Detective Mouri is that helpless, eh?!" said Dr.Agasa wiggling some chemicals.
"Yup...He can't do anything by himself," I answered, standing behind him with my hand behind my head. "Now don't say that... he used to be a talented police detective" responded Dr.Agasa.
"I really can't believe this. I really need to find the men in black...and get the drug that shrunk my body!!" I told Dr.Agasa. "Now, Now don't be too hasty Shinichi-Kun...If they find out your body never showed up they'll come looking for you!!! Just wait until then!! You met her impatient and made the first move...and I assume you didn't tell anyone other than me about this... If a word goes out that you're Kudo Shinichi..." I stopped him saying "I know!!..not just me but everyone around me will be I'm danger too right? Don't worry, I'm just Edogawa Conan to Rin, Ran, and the old man".
"Ohh... Speaking of Ran, she came over yesterday in the evening".

Flashback
Dr.Agasa POV

"What Should I do, professor? Shinichi didn't come to school today either!! It doesn't look like he came home. He's been missing since the day we went to the amusement park!! What should I do, Professor?!" Ran said in a panic.
"Ehh...what should you do..." I replied anxiously not knowing what to say.
"Oh, you know Shinichi was interested in those men dressed in black that day...I THINK I'M GOING TO TELL THE POLICE!!" said Ran leaving when I stopped her "W-WAIT!! You know him... he probably got his head stuck into another weird case...No need to worry! He'll be back after that's done!!".
"Y-Yeah you're right..."

End of flashback

"So I tricked her for the moment but I don't know for how long that will last...So we gotta get your body back" said Dr.Agasa.
"Aah, I can't do anything this way" I answered him when he started searching for something and said "Oh, that's right!" I thought of something that might help you in your search" that's when he stopped searching for whatever he was searching for and turned to me with a bow necktie "This!!" he said "what's that" I replied.
"IT'S A BOWTIE-SHAPED VOICE CHANGER!!" he said "Voice changer?" I questioned "Turn the dial on the back and you can change your voice to a bunch of different ones: seniors, children, men, women you'll always be able to find the one you need! It'll definitely be useful!" explained Dr.Agasa while I started trying it.
"Hey professor this is cool but couldn't you make anything better? You know, like some awesome device that could catch the bad guys in one shot!!" I said thinking of life-size handcuffs that can tie the bad guys. " You know I lost a lot of my power with this small body even if I find the bad guys I can't catch them.." I explained to Dr.Agasa. "Okay just leave it to me I'll think of something," said Dr.Agasa.
"But even if you make it for me it's not gonna do me any good in an agency that gets no work," I said dissatisfied.

.
.
.

Mouri Detective Agency
3rd POV:

"So here Conan stays. Now after we arrived here we can force Conan to be friends with us" said Ayumi, spying on the detective agency with Mitsuhiko and Genta. A car then stops in front of the agency and a man and a woman get out of the car, the three children who were spying on the agency were shocked "This woman...!!" they said together. On the other hand inside the detective agency,Mouri Kogoro spent all day drinking beer and watching his favorite pop star, Okino Yoko on TV. When a client arrives during one of her shows, Kogoro even tries to make them return later, until he realizes that the client is Okino Yoko herself, accompanied by her manager. Kogoro quickly makes himself presentable

"You are being stalked by someone?!!" yelled Mouri

"Yes..." replied Okino Yoko "and it's not some paparazzi?" said Mouri "That's what I thought at first...but what's going on is too weird...and that's not all that happened... When I go home I find the furniture in different places. I get sent pictures taken of me secretly. I always get silent phone calls" explained Okino Yoko.

"We would like you to make this investigation in secret if you could," said the man who was with Okino Yoko "Who are you...?" said Mouri " I am Eiichi Yamagishi, her manager".

"Understandable, I will investigate this in secret...Now I'll need your address and phone number" said Mouri handing her a piece of paper " please sign here too...don't forget to write ' To Mouri Kogoro' said Mouri handing her another piece of paper. "Just leave everything to the great detective Mouri Kogoro! I won't let anyone lay a finger on you!!" said Mouri laughing and walking to the door leaving with Yoko and her manager to her apartment when Rin opened the door "I'm home...oh Good afternoon" Greeted Rin when she saw people with her dad "you have a client's dad...Who are they?" Rin asked her father "She is Okino Yoko famous Japanese actress and pop star idol and this is her manager sorry Yoko-san this is my daughter she lived in America for years that's why she doesn't know who you are" explained Mouri to his daughter and Okino Yoko. "So what's the case?" asked Rin "There is someone who is stalking, taking pictures of Yoko-san and breaking into her house. That's why she came to the great detective Mouri Kogoro to investigate this secretly" explained Mouri to his daughter again. "If you have to investigate this secretly you need to take us with you. Me, Ran and Conan we look like a family and no one will be suspicious of us," said Rin. " That's a good idea you can come but don't dare interfere in my investigation," said Mouri to his daughters and Conan "Okay~!♡" Answered Rin and Ran.