chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️

Start from the beginning

"let's go The boys are anxiously waiting for your arrival."

I was terrified as soon as he mentioned his boys. Even though I knew nothing would happen to me, I was still unsure.

"hello mum! Nice to meet you. How are you doing?, Aidan invited Christina and her mother to enter the house.

"good here and how are you all?"

She questioned him as she hugged Aidan and the other boys. I, on the other hand, was taken aback when I saw them, with the exception of a few, hugging each other warmly.

"It's great to see both of you again."

"I'm delighted to meet my sons as well."

I was taken aback by their closeness. I felt isolated because I hadn't spoken to any of them and had no intention of doing so. Daisy had met each of them a couple of times, I realised. Aidan even called her mother because of the way they were chatting.

"Christina? What exactly are you doing there? "My gaze turned to the voice from behind me. John was the one who said it.

" Nothing important "I took a seat next to my mother. Looking around the lovely interior of the house.

I was completely unaware that someone was staring at me

"hey? What makes you stare at her?", Davin inquired quietly.

"She seems a little off!" Aidan remarked, his gaze fixed on her.

"Do you believe we should accept everything? Is this good?"

"I'm not certain. I want her to be my sister, yet our profession makes me concerned about her safety."

"I agree with you on this."

"What went wrong, boys? Is everything good? "Daisy inquired of the two boys who were conversing.

"Yes, mom, everything is fine."

"I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep ", James muttered as he stood up, but Daisy stopped him.

"why so? Let's get together for dinner, son."

"First and foremost, I am not your son, and you have no authority to stop me."

"JAMES?",John called out his name but he left the hall.

"I apologise for his behaviour, honey."

"it's fine. I can understand."

I was stunned when I heard this. She could actually understand him and couldn't agree with her daughter.