LC : How you met Them

Start from the beginning

WHITEBEARD PIRATES

Marco The Phoenix

You are the new and first female pirate on the Whitebeard Pirates. You have the title of 'The First Lady' and you're on Marco's team. You hummed as you chugged down your alcohol from your mug, you let out a satisfied sigh as you looked at your now drunken brothers. You let out a lively laugh as you spotted some of your brothers dance drunkily. You felt someone tap your shoulder, you look and saw it was Marco. "Hey! Marco, Right?" You smiled as he smiled lazily and nodded his head. You two shook hands and chatted for awhile until he asked for some help on  mixing medicine. Of course you accepted, and after that time you two grew closer.

Fire Fist Ace

You met the man when he first joined the Whitebeard Pirates, you were Edward's daughter by blood. And you're the 17th and first female commander for the crew. You stand next to your Father as he and your brothers threw a warm welcome party for their new brother and 2nd commander. You talked to your Father, aware that the fireboy was staring at you, Your father really did taught you well. You stared back at him from the corner of your eye and smirked when he immediately turned his head the other wa--- nevermind, he fell asleep. Your smirk dropped for a moment before you laughed slightly at his rather extreme narcolepsy.
You approached his sleeping form and laid a beady red necklace around his neck as a welcome gift.

HEART PIRATES

HEART PIRATES

• Trafalgar D. Water Law

Law and you met when he was first brought into the dressrosa palace. After you two met in a very quiet way you two somehow manage to stick together. Probably because he can tolerate you and you're not as annoying as the other kids. Poor cora had to take care of two stubborn and quiet kids and him being clumsy didn't help him there. The man almost lost the two of you when you two almost got kidnapped and killed. Give the man a break, at least its a Good thing you learned a few self defense and fighting techniques from Doffy. F in the chat for Corazon.

• (Casquette) Shachi

The man met you when you walked into their submarine, you're one of the new crewmates and Shachi immediately fell head over heels for you and will do anything for you. Simp. But hey, atleast you got some company ig.

Penguin

Poor man, when he met you he was met with a fist in his face. Why? He accidentally walked in on you showering in the submarine cause you're also a new addition into the Heart Pirates. ffs Law-

 ffs Law-