Will there be a sequel?

Hiya! So you all read the title. I'm wanting to do a sequel but I'm still unsure. I'd need your help with a few things too. First there's a lot of questions we need to be answered.

Do you guys want a sequel?

Would you guys want their story to continue or do you think it should end here?

Which ending will it follow?

Jay's ending, the "beloved" ending, the one we still have yet to see.

Who will it follow?

Elias mostly but I want three of his friends to be more involved in the story. I'm unsure who it should be. It can't be Daniel but everyone else is on the table.

Edit - the story will follow four characters each dealing with some sort of past trauma. Elias will be the main focus and two of the other three have been hinted at throughout the story. Btw, the three others dealing with trauma ARE NOT apart of the three taken alongside Elias (Joey, Gavin, Anne). Feel free to guess the other three.

What's the sequel going to be about?

Basically, the parents escape from prison and kidnap Elias and three people close to him.

When would it take place?

About a year and a half after Jay's ending.

What will it be called?

I don't know. I need to think about it and I could use some suggestions.

So this is what I do know. You guys can give me ideas for plot points and stuff like that. Again, we might not do it and if we do I don't know when it will be. Anyways, I leave the decision up to you.