Chapter Six - Not Anymore

Elias's pov

Elias's pov

"Jay!!" I screamed shaking the blond. He was out cold thanks to Trevor all because he was trying to protect me. "Not much without Blondie, are ya?" Dj said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from him. I tried my best to get free but her boyfriend, Rex, just grabbed the other arm. "Let me go!" "Not a chance" Trevor chimed in. He had a knife in one hand as he slowly approached me.

Normally I wouldn't fight much afraid I'd lose control again. I don't care how bad someone is or how much I hate them, I don't want to hurt anyone like that. I mean I've already sent a couple people to the hospital just these past months. But they didn't just stop at me, they attacked Jay and that is something I won't forgive.

My body began acting on its own kicking around as Dj and Rex struggled to keep me restrained. I quickly managed to get free from Dj's grip and lend a blow on Trevor likely breaking his nose in the process. Rex, being as unstable as I am, got this huge smile on his face as he grabbed his knife but Trevor stopped him. "Why don't you two go help Justin with the next guy. Leave him to me."

The two nodded and ran off and as soon as I felt them let go, I threw myself at Trevor but he'd caught on to how I get when I lose control and managed to throw me over into one of the buildings. My head kinda hurt now and I could see a bit of blood on the building where I hit it but I ignored it as I grabbed my knife and went after Trevor again.

After about ten minutes of fighting, with me taking most the damage being 16, Trevor got a bit too cocky and I managed to pry his knife from him and pin Trevor to the ground. I don't know why but even when I had a weapon on me, I always tried to strangle people when I lost control. I guess the memory of my parents doing it to me just hurt me that much.

As mad as I was though, there was still some part of me fighting to gain control back. Even after everything that happened throughout the time him and Jay were together, I was still trying to keep him alive. This man raped me when I was 11 and manipulated Jay any time things didn't go his way because he knew the blond would do anything for him and I still didn't want to hurt him!

It didn't matter though. Nothing I did would make it stop. I had to wait for it to end on its own. All I could do now was watch as my body gripped onto his throat and began to squeeze. Of course given the fact that I was a teenager fighting a much stronger and more skilled adult, it wasn't long before Trevor managed to kick me off of him knocking me to the ground and snapping me back to reality.

Thankfully, I was taught by Jay meaning I was able to put up enough of a fight that he was too tired and weak to keep going. He ran as far as he could though I knew he'd be back as soon as he got his strength back.

I sat there catching my breath as tears rolled down my face. 'I can't believe I just did that. There is no way I'm getting away with that. He's gonna kill me! And why would I do that!? Doesn't that make me no better than my parents!?' "Elias?" a familiar voice said snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to see Jay pushing himself up likely having just regained consciousness.

"Jay! Are you okay!?" "I'm fine! I'm more worried about you!" I didn't say another word before I ran over to hug him. He chuckled a bit after seeing I was fine, minus the several cuts and bruises I sustained during the fight but I've been beaten worse, and started combing through my somewhat wavy hair with his fingers. "It's okay, buddy. I'm right here" he said in a gentle loving tone. "Sorry I couldn't help much. Good thing I gave you those tips though, huh?" he continued with a playful tone sneaking in there at the end. I knew he was just happy I was okay but I was pretty scared now.

"Yeah until Trevor comes back and murders me! I broke his nose, stabbed his arm, gave him a black eye, and started suffocating him!" "Good! Maybe he'll leave you alone!" Jay said standing up. He held out his hand for me but I just looked down at the concrete playing with my laces.

"You don't understand, Jay. I could have just killed him. I know that's nothing new for you... but I'm not like that. I want people to like me and genuinely want to be around me and THAT is not gonna do that for me! All that's doing is making people hate me more and then they're gonna target me more and use me more and I don't want that! Not to mention his dad is the fucking sheriff! What if something happens and we need law enforcement!? He's not gonna let them come if he knows it's for me!"

"Hey! He may not like you but he'll sure as hell listen to me and if he doesn't then I've got other ways to deal with that!" Jay was clearly a bit pissed when I mentioned Trevor's dad. Let's just say we've already had a couple problems with him because of me. Jay calmed himself down as he kneeled down in front of me gently wiping away my tears.

"Look, the point is I'm here for you. Okay?" "And what do you think is gonna happen when you're not? I don't belong here, Jay" I said before taking a deep breath and walking out of the alleyway and away from Jay. I stopped when I felt him grab my arm and made me face him. "Elias, that's not true-" "Open your eyes, Jay! Nobody wants me here! Do you really think I wanna be somewhere where everyone hates me!?" "Everyone hates everyone here, Elias. That's just the area." "Then how come I'm the one always getting targeted!? Maybe I used to belong here..."

"But not anymore"

I know it's a little short but hey, I'm finally going back to my book! Here are Trevor, Dj, Justin, and Rex's gachas.

Also little note here, Justin is not an official part of Trevor's little gang. He's much more of the local prankster and was only there because he owed Trevor a favor and that's what Trevor asked of him. Also, I searched it up to make sure I used the right one and learned that apparently blonde is for girls and blond is for boys. We live in a strange world. Bye~!💛💔🔪